Infosys Hack With Infy Power Programmer Interview Experience 2020 [ Result : Selected]

Yes , It was normal hr interview

any idea about result?

Do you know anyone in your college who has given the second interview after the power programmer’s first interview and got his results? If yes what result does that person got?

How was your 2nd interview ? Was it TR or HR ?

sahilsayhello! Can you share your email id?

After how many days they will announce the interview result, any idea?

i also want to know that. it has been almost a month now.

I gave my PP interview on 20th Sept. Today, I got mail for another interview scheduled for 20th Oct (Duration - 15 mins). Will it be HR or technical? Also, does this mean they are considering me for the SES role?

Why are they doing like this?Why are they playing with our lives???

I also got same mail.

No bro i had my 1st interview on 19sep and 2nd on 8 oct Today i got the result and selected for PP.It depend on your interview what u get And for me 2nd was tech round

1 Like

Thank You for replying. Was your 2nd round also of 15 min duration? Also, were the questions from core subjects or coding questions or projects? I wonder what they evaluated in 15 mins.

Yes for me also 2nd was 15 min and Interviewer asked one coding ques of backtrack and tell about yourself.

1 Like

Anyone who had the 2nd interview for 30 mins and got PP?

From where can I practice SQL for SES?

you can practice from here

@ssrivastava990 I am extremely sorry for this late reply. I want to wish you a lot of thanks for the study material provided by you in this blog post. Infosys has released the names of Power programmers from our college and my name is there. It really wont have been possible without your aid. Thanks a lot. Hope to meet with you soon.However I have not received any mail from Infosys.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback, I wanna help people bcz in my time no one was there , also huge congratulations to your PP role , :confetti_ball::tada: and u have still time so improve more , try more options learn new things day by day.

Meet u soon , till then practice hard…bcz when u r not practicing someone else is and the day u meet them u will lose.

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice

1 Like

@ssrivastava990 I also would like to thank to you, the way how you collectively put all the important topics at the same place, it really helped me when hackwithinfy just gave me less than 20 hours for preparing for the interview. Thank you again, finally selected as Power programmer :slight_smile: Although I don’t wanna stop here, I am looking for more and more job opportunities.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes