Infosys Hack With Infy Power Programmer Interview Experience 2020 [ Result : Selected]

Congrats doggo , :partying_face:

2 Likes

I just want to know if the results were announced to your college placement cell and then the college informed youā€¦ or Infosys directly mailed you the results to your personal mail ?

Infosys directly mailed me

1 Like

I had my 2nd interview of 30 mins over a month ago, havenā€™t heard back anything yet? Have you?

Yeah, I got my results as SES

Was your PPO for SES only? or earlier it was PP?
Also did you had an HR round?
And was the result mailed to you or the college TPO?

It was for PP, had 2 interviews one for 1 hour another one for 30 mins, did everything well, answered almost everything. I donā€™t know what went wrong. Was notified by college about my SES selection. The only possible reason I can see is that I am from ECE.

Okay. Thanks for your help

What it is the selection ratio

Infosys did not mail me directly. God knows what they are gonna do with me

No one can sayā€¦these it company interviews are all about luckā€¦go for better companies

1 Like

I donā€™t know that as of yet. I was notified by my college over a call. They said that they will send the official mail to me later.

29-oct-2020 morning 9AM, I was interviewed for SES role, it went for 35 minutes ,

1. tell me about yourself, told for about 1 min
  2. interviewer asked why you have developed projects using python(my 3 projects were developed by python 2 full stack 1 machine learning flask server), then i replied i use java for CP and for development python due to large resources such a plenty of modules)
  3. Interviewer asked Diff between LIST and Tuple, and examples of usage - Answered
  4. after that she asked about machine learning project first
    i have explained about the project in 5 minutes
  5. then she asked my second project which is a full stack webproject built with html,css,js,python,django,sql.
    i have shown my project by running on my local machine. she asked different questions on my projects for almost 20 minutes, (seems like she liked the project) .
  6. and then she asked some even more questions like i want some features how will you do this etc.
  7. then she asked if some error occured in the work assigned to you then how will you respond whether you ask your team mates or senior software developer, - managed to answer
  8. then she asked will you adopt for the new technologies - answered
  9. do you have any location preferences - i answered i can work on any place in the world(lol)
    interview finished,
    basically i am from chemical engineering background, but i never showed any intention that i am from non cs.
    i hope i will get the SES role ( to prove my friends that i went in the correct direction from chemical to computer),
    Thank you.
2 Likes

How many days does infosys takes to release the result of SES interview??

Had my PP 1st interview at Sept 17, the second interview was at Sept 25. Itā€™s been over a month now and I am still waiting for the results. So have an estimate of your results from my experience.

wah great ! i m from cs and i dont know any thing about python, webD, MLā€¦ur really great

Have you contacted with your HR??

No, I havenā€™t yet. Not sure if we can do that. All we could do is wait till January

bro , can you please tell me where did you learn all those web Development stuff in deeply , most of the times i fail in interviews due to my project :sweat: :disappointed_relieved:

just go to ā€œcorey scheferā€ youtuber channel for web development in python and go to ā€œcode basicsā€ youtube channel for ML