Infosys Hack With Infy Power Programmer Interview Experience 2020 [ Result : Selected]

If we are not able to pass all test-cases or solve the question provided till the end does it means that we are going to be rejected ?
Does students selected for PP profile get a chance for SES profile if they are not able to perform well ?
Sorry for the silly questions but I am a bit nervous as this is my first interview.

Yes.

No

Thanks for sharing your experience with us .
It is very helpful and kind of you :slight_smile:
can we connect on LinkedIn?
It would be great if we can talk :hugs:

DM me on linkedin .

No! Even I am waiting for the same

First they take interviews of PP then SES and SE.

1 Like

Update : Results of Hack with Infy announced and my junior got selected for PP (8 LPA ) , congratulations buddy @kuldeeptailor

3 Likes

Does anyone else got any interview dates for power programmer role ?

Only the top 101 finalist’s interview has been taken and only those candidate’s result are declared so be ready rest of other candidates will also get email soon.

1 Like

108*

Thank you sir :blush:

1 Like

Anyone got any interview dates for Power Programmer after the hackathon ?

I haven’t got yet…Will they not take anymore???

Not yet

1 Like

How many rounds were there and was there a HR round if yes what types of questions where asked in the Hr round??
I know this quesion is very silly but I am tensed as I was rejected in a hr round in one company resently. @ssrivastava990

No HR Round ( in my case ) , they just ask tell me about yourself and come technical que.

not yet!!

you have trained in mysore campus na?..why they do not allow laptops and other stuff :frowning:

jale pe namak nhi chidkte :sob:

1 Like

Kyaa, laptops allowed nhi hai ??