Infosys Hack With Infy Power Programmer Interview Experience 2020 [ Result : Selected]

No from last two years they allowed.

sorry, now get that you are this year trainee and this time training will be onlineā€¦(sorry for that XD) but are you sure that now laptops are allowed because I have seen in all the youtube videos and quora answers that laptops and Pendrive like stuff are not allowed

1 Like

yes its true now laptops are allowed at hostel but u cannot take them to classes.

Itā€™s really great that laptops are allowed in hostel!!

3 Likes

I and my friends had our interviews on 18 Sep 2020 for PP role.

What about others?

In form submitted for interview I have mentioned wrong university name but college name was correct for hackwithinfy. My interview is done but I forget to mention it to interviewer.will it effect my result.If any contact information than please provide

If their are spelling mistakes only then u dont need to worry otherwise write a mail to the HR stating the same.

any idea about result date?

Few interview experiences SES

start

Tell me something about yourself
Discussion on project
RestAPI
Triggers
Normalisation
Diff bw sql and nosql
SOLID (in oops) ( idk what it is)
Cloud ( iaas paas saas)
AWS Lambda function ( as im AWS certified)
Bubble sort explaination
What you want from infosys?
Why you donā€™t want to go higher studies?
Any questions for me
I ask about the result
He said u need to ask your HR for this

End

1 Like

Intro
Projects

1. Tsp implementation (25 min)
  2. 2nd max sal
  3. Swap var without using 3rd var

max value
Fibonacci
Reverse array/ string
Sorting array/string
Yee hi basic question the ekdm

How many days after the Interview for the Power Programmer profile do they declare the results?

Mine was scheduled on 13th Sept.

Am i the only one who hasnā€™t received any information about my interview :roll_eyes:

Bro I am asking for the results of the interview.

Please provide contact mail or number of hr

They will send result to your college only.
I think results maybe declare before 28 sept. as Infosys is starting campus recruitment from 28 Sept onwardsā€¦
Letā€™s see.

I am invited for one more interview of 30 min what will be that for?

Exactly, me too. Got a mail now. I attended PP role interview last week. Now I get this mail

I think those who had given PP role interview and couldnā€™t make upto the mark are getting mail for SES interview.