Infosys Hack With Infy Power Programmer Interview Experience 2020 [ Result : Selected]

So PP role has only one interview and not like 2nd Tech Hr round or something like that ?

Iā€™m not sure about the second round of PP, but
interviewer asked me 1 HR question in the last.
By the way when was your PP interview scheduled?

Those who have received the interview invite can you please mention the time of your interview. Is it from 10am ?

They are inviting me for one more interview of 30 min. Is your junior also given 2 interviewies

My first round was at Sept 15. It was for like 1 hour

How was your interview. And when is your 2and interview

I did well in first interview, It went well I answered all the questions he asked. The second is scheduled at 25th of Sept

Same here mine also scheduled on 25th @11am and yours timing

Did interviewer ask you any hr related questions or not

My time is 10 30

No, he didnā€™t ask any HR questions at all. At the end he said, our technical team will be in touch with you, and ended the call. I bet this is an interview for SES role

I think this is for hr because it is only 30 min. According to you it will be for ses.? But during meeting which was held in August they told only 1 technical interview will be taken and they will select student only by that interview

If your interview went well than why for ses role??

Are you also invited for same??

Interviewer asked me 1 HR qstn.

Are you also invited for 2and interview??

No Iā€™m not. And my interview went fineā€¦

Yeah thatā€™s right. They said only one interview in the meet and now if they are keeping anotherā€¦ it can be final HR round or SES interview. Is there any way to confirm it with the infosys officials ?

I also got a mail for a 2nd interview 25th september 10 Am. My interview also went fine dont know why they would reject me .

Can you please provide screenshot of the mail.