Infosys Power Programmer interview!

Thanks a lot…
Also, will qualified candidates get opportunity for power programmer ?

1 Like

they will ask you on dbms , sql

No , we won’t get . We have to top infytq to get power programmee role interview

1 Like

@harish_49
Did they not asked the coding questions that u did in online hackerrank Coding round?

No , they didn’t . They are just focussing on projects , dbms , sql and our confidence levels. My suggestion is that we must know in and out of the things we put in resume .

1 Like

Or power programer me dbms, os, and cn puchi hai…

can’t say anything in TCS interview I was grilled with 15-20 questions about why I don’t mention any project…So I said I’m still working on some, then they started grilling me on that

1 Like

My friend selected for Grand finale… yesterday interview was there…he told me .

1 Like

he also don’t mention any project?

Yes , TCS interview was a bit different

Hey Samarth! Dude, mention some projects. Without projects it’s like you are a person without any experience. You never try new things. Companies don’t want such people. I would suggest you to add some projects. If you haven’t done then understand some in details from friends or github. And then give a try!

4 Likes

Have your college placement department got any info about your selection.

No , they didn’t informed anything . They just told me that i’m selected

bro…for how long did the interview go?
what questions did they ask from OS,CN and Data Structure?
what about the projects?
I have on coming Wednesday…
Give some tips.

I am not from CSE/IT background still I got selected for SES interview, what should I prepare?

The interview went for almost 30 mins . Just be confident about the things in your Resume . DBMS , SQL knowledge is an added advantage . DS & Algo need not be emphasised if you have experience using them :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you please suggest me that what topics to be prepared in sql and dbms??
I am ECE guy and I only know the basics of it.

I am not sure about it but you can focus on DBMS[ joins , normal forms , keys ] and SQL [ joins , DDL , DML , DCL , TCL commands ]

what about Operating System and Computer Networks…
and should i concentrate more on from Data Structures?

How was the interview bro?