Infosys Power Programmer interview!

anybody as a interview on 28 august in bangalore for power programmer?

Hey did u get PPI through infytq, if yes then how many questions did u solve in round 2

2 questions
do u have the interview too?

Not yet, waiting for results of round 2

how many did u solve
?

2 questions completed

u will also be called for pp most probably…which region are u from?

when they call for pp interview?
do we need to give another written exam on the location they call for interview?

They called around 70 students for PP Interview today in Kolkata. In 1st 3 hours, they took around 1 hour for interview of each candidate…then they called 6 people at a time and gave them to write a code. Only based on that code, one was selected or rejected. Worst interview experience ever.

3 Likes

i heard all this question on quora, someone asked if how to recognize if someone is faking on his resume, and there were all this type of questions.

through hackwithinfy or infytq?

hey i got ppi of ses role from infosys .but i haven’t received the interview details loc from mail yet :(. has any one of you has the same scenario as me??

i don’t know why they are not mailing me

@nvdrag123 I did not understand what you are saying ?

1 Like

do we need to write a code when we are called for an interview for power programmer at infosys office?

I qualified through hackwithinfy…but they called all candidates from both hackwithinfy & infytq

3 Likes

what question did they ask all of u to code

Asked me to print next smallest palindrom number. Asked others some problems from dp,greedy,graph,tree also. It was pen-paper round and you have to write the whole code, not pseudocode.

Hi, I have been selected for power programmer role through infytq certification program. Any idea when we will get our offer letter?

Thanks

1 Like

how did you applied ? I missed the chance to book a slot.