Invitation to CodeChef August Long Challenge 2020

Just one question, why @rajarshi_basu is not the editorialist this time ? Not that I mean @rishup_nitdgp will not be a good editorialist, but it’s just that @rajarshi_basu has a lot of experience in writing editorials and his way of writing editorials and insights about the problem is very much appreciated by the community.
In any case, I hope @rishup_nitdgp writes good editorials and takes inspiration from editorials of @rajarshi_basu.
Looking forward to a balanced problemset and high rating.

2 Likes

@dgupta0812 according to your logic, @tourist should write editorials for all problems

Please don’t spread negativity here.
If you have guts / talent become 5 star or 6 star on your own.
Why worry about others??

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Well rajarshi would also have written editorials for a first time.

3 Likes

Ok then. Show me any 6 star cheater, who cheated and got a positive delta in a long challenge.

You are severely underestimating how difficult it is to get rating increases in long challenge when you reach 6 stars.

5 Likes

u remember karan ??
he was so popular in the community , almost a legend.
if he was a cheater, i am sure there are many
also if u check , there are somany 7* people who already got plagged

1 Like

Okay, I openly challenge you to do whatever you can and become 6 star.
Let us see if you can or not.
You guys don’t understand the importance of the sport and just say sadist comments instead of looking at the positive side.
There always are cheaters everywhere, but they are many many good competitive programmers of india too (maybe more than 1000).
Just be here to learn. Don’t give us your so called reality.

3 Likes

He has long since deleted his account, and won’t return any time soon. Show me any active user.

there u go …7* cheaters
if ratings are dropped more frequently… i am sure there will be a lot more cheaters from div1

1 Like

There rating has been dropped because they must have helped someone like you and the other person would have just pasted the code and both of them have dropped rating.
So sad to undermine their efforts. :frowning:

3 Likes

is not that cheating dude??

They got caught in short contest. Also, the contests in which they reached 7*, wasn’t even attempted by both.

1 Like

no ,
they cheated in other contests
the rating drop has taken place after that short contest
please dont say they didnt cheat at all :rofl:

Well, if you don’t know one of them is a red coder on codeforces.

1 Like

see the red dots for the contests where they cheated!

Okay, they cheated and got negative delta and then they moved on. What is your point?

he asked me to show some 6* cheaters… i have shown him …
no point at all

Read