Invitation to CodeChef August Long Challenge 2020

No, I have challenged you to become one by any means you think you can.
You’ll understand how tough it is and how much efforts does it take.

really dude, u are saying cheating is tough???
tough or easy , i dont want to cheat like 90% people here

they got positive ratings after cheating dude…
their ratings dropped after a long time

He told to show some who got positive delta in long. First, the contests in which they cheated are short and secondly they got a massive negative delta.

dude
the contests they cheated are long
look for red dots
it says long challanges.
the contest in which they penalized are short…but they cheated in long itself

2 Likes

Okay, I didn’t see the red dots but whatever they paid the price and then moved on.

who knows whether they moved on or not …thats my point
no rating drop took place after that :joy: :joy: :joy:
otherwise it would expose almost everyone

1 Like

@akshitm16 @everule1 bro please ignore these comments of @hari_2666 , he has some problem in each long , wo nhi hote kya kuch log jo hamesha hi rote rehte hai , so please ignore , total time waste .

for @hari_2666 If u have enough guts then I will challenge u solve all questions (div1 + div2 ) via self by cheating or whatever u wanna do , and also please take participate in short contest too ,solve at least 4 questions and then we all discuss .

2 Likes

This is getting out of hands. I don’t want to indulge in this.
I lust want a healthy environment where we can have some healthy competition and learn/practice CP.
The ones who’ll sit and complain will not achive anything here.

1 Like

What is your problem, just don’t participate in long, that’s it.

hello , welcome to the biggest cheater of chef

we are all waiting for rating drop just for u

yes bro
please go and practice
thats good for u

To all , I think this is not the thread to spread this kind of hate or comments so please stop for as of now . Moderators please see .

NO ONE IS.

Yes , No issues , man , rating is just a number I think I have enough guts to regain that too.

because chef will never drop ratings :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

so did u cheat dude??
the most hardworking person :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@admin , I will request you please ban @hari_2666 for at least in time of long , this person has some issues , I don’t know what but he has .

2 Likes

has*

has*

Okay then. If you accuse someone of being a cheater, you should be able to back it up with a plagiarised submission.