Invitation to CodeChef December Lunchtime 2020

@admin please reply we are not able to make submissions. Please make this contest unrated.

1 Like

@admin any update or communication about the server issues? This is getting ridiculous :angry:

3 Likes

@admin either fix all these problems asap (which is obviously tough in an ongoing contest) else make the round unrated.

3 Likes

yes i have been trying from like last 40 minutes…WTF

1 Like

i think it should be rated and admin should give us more time to solve

3 Likes

I AM HUMBLY REQUESTING CODECHEF TO LOOK INTO SERVER PROBLEM. I AM NOTICING IT FROM SOME TIME AND DURING EACH CONTEST CODECHEF’S SERVER GOES DOWN. I WAS SUBMITTING SOLUTION AND IT WAS SHOWING SERVER DOWN, I LITERALLY TRIED FOR 1/2 AN HOUR.
PLEASE LOOK INTO IT.

1 Like

The round will be unrated due to queue and server issues.

6 Likes

The contest is unrated due to queue and server issues.
Message from Codechef Team in the CodeForces Post.

1 Like

I am really frustated now.

Looks like I jinxed it :grimacing:

I am not able to submit my code since the past 40 minutes… it always says, unable to connect to codechef servers… but my internet connection is fine and working…

hey what is going on @admin like it’s been 50 minutes now???it will adversely affect our ratings

1 Like

@admin aise kaise chalega bhaiya.codechef band h

4 Likes

Shame on you codechef

LOL, I am sorry, but it really looks funny. :rofl:

Server not responding! Please make the contest unrated!

1 Like

Codechef why dont u make the platform paid because you are definitely not able to handle these many people. Just an advice nothing personal xD.

You should have hired me if you can’t manage servers

The problem is that we are waiting from our end thinking that the solution which we just finished might be correct !!!.. but now there is no one to ask to ?? not even the assessment being shown

Maara rating khaao gayo codechef. :pensive:

1 Like