Invitation to CodeChef December Lunchtime 2020

@admin Rehne do tumse naa ho paayega. Unacademy pe tum Competitive Programming ke course bnaao and YouTube pe Chai Pe Charcha karo with CodeChef and Roadmaps waali video bnaani bhi start kar do like other “tech youtubers”, competitive programming contests host karke kya hi karoge ? Hum codeforces and atcoder pe de lenge contest, plagiarism issue bhi utna nahi hai waha, tum “For Profit” ban jaao acche se with your “Parent” company Un-ethical-demy.

3 Likes

@admin I am not able to Submit my solution because of Server Error. Please respond as this may possibly reduce my rank and rating.

@everyone guys although the code is not submitting but still the score is increasing if its correct.

1 Like

Don’t you know how to speak english as it is the only acceptable language here please behave like a civilized being (if you can).

3 Likes

codechefnoob
Me to codechef be like

3 Likes

Pardon me for my French! Oh I stopped caring about that when codechef started to descend into this chaotic mess it has become since being acquired.

2 Likes

Couldn’t even say Goodbye to 2020 properly. #feelingsdestroyed

How???

Codechef a great beggining for the new year :slight_smile:

That’s why codeforces has already arranged the contest Good Bye 2020. :wink:

Unfortunately I tested it hoping I’ll give Lunchtime. :pensive:

wtf

Kurukshetra ki yogita mam ne Shame on you codechef bol dia, ab to unhe apni site delete krni hi padegi :hot_face::hot_face:

4 Likes

wtf

2 Likes

It’s not unfortunate but great. :smiley:

1 Like

Since you asked so nicely here it is. I felt it was only right if I was more “civil and professional” as my friend @anon83585163 mentioned about my feedback, so this is me addressing the issues in “the only acceptable language here” I hope I am behaving now, this is what my post was saying :

@admin I think you should stop trying at this point, we will give contests on CodeForces and AtCoder. You may continue on your conquest to monetize competitive programming on Unacademy and host Conversations with CodeChef on YouTube and while you’re at it maybe start making video on Roadmaps as well like other “tech youtubers”. I understand there’s no money in hosting competitions so it makes sense for a “For Profit” like you to not do it properly and place your resources on these. Also plagiarism issue isn’t there on CF and AtCoder, you please continue on your path of becoming a “For Profit” with your “Parent” company Un-ethical-demy.

2 Likes

this is not beginning of new year afaik

1 Like

from the past one hour, I had been trying to submit my solutions. My three solutions are ready. Just need to testify them. But again the submission is taking a lot of time and then it says " Status Unable to connect to the CodeChef Servers. Please check your Internet connection or try again later."
Kindly solve that issue

Cut To… Unrated Contest [back Ground music: curb your enthusiasm music]… :frowning_face: