Invitation to CodeGrill 1.0

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

there is a Div3 tomorrow

4 Likes

Yes we Know that, but due to date issues we had to keep it tomorrow, moreover div3 is unrated for >1600 so they can give it virtual later.

3 Likes

excited op

If possible please change timing.

4 Likes

I guess it’s not possible now!! but they should think about it because I am no more expert there and I want ratings!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think that won’t help much, the least I can suggest to you that if it’s not rated for you then you can give it virtual later( since cf has that flexibility ).

CP is all about solving problems, you can try the problems later :slight_smile:

1 Like

is it rated?

No

No it’s not rated

Don’t know why Codechef’s unrated contests are getting less participation lately

Please share the contest with your connections and let’s change that tonight :wink:

You guys will get way more participation only if you shift it by an hour or so I think.

1 Like

Do you really think people will give back to back contest?

yeah true :confused:

No worries mate, we have a big Codechef community :slight_smile:

see bro, I did 5 problems on code forces and now I came here to give your contest because I know I cant do F problem there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

good luck bro

1 Like

by looking at the rank list bro, it looks quite suspicious that a 2 start guy got rank first while a 5-6-7 star guy not!! and it looks more suspicious when the guy is from the same college which organizes the contest

5 Likes