Invitation to CodeGrill 1.0

@

It is most probably a case of cheating by contest setters. Similar thing has happened before where 7*/6* coders raised voice against this issue : Despicable actions by UEM in UEMCO19 against winners

Tagging @admin so this matter can be investigated.

Seems like the setter shared solution to his college mate, there is no way a regular 2* guy beats all 6*/7* in a short contest .

1 Like

Please move the problems to practice section. I want to check my solution.

1 Like

exactly this is something impractical that a 2-star guy beats everyone with so ease. This should be investigated by @admin

3 Likes

And that’s why logo ka codechef pe hone wale unrated external Contest se vishwas uth gya…:expressionless:

2 Likes

They are pro🌚

1 Like

Bro chill, what will they get after cheating in this contest? And what will you gain even if they are removed from the ranklist? Focus on solving the problems. They were really very good.

3 Likes

Mostly unrated contest problems are full of shit(copied problem/wrong testcases) and also contest setters share solutions with their college mates. You agree?

Only very few reputed colleges(5/6) put good external contests on codechef.

Instead of putting your brains thinking about this stuffs you should try to solve more problems maybe one day someone will also say that a 4* guy beat a 7*
I hope you have seen some beginners beat red coders on Codeforces.
if you want to complain to anybody please go ahead

put you brains on right things bro, peace.

Your frustration is a proof enough that you shared solution with your 2* college mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

And if they wanna organise this type of contest then go to hackerrank simple why codechef then.

1 Like

As i said you can say/think whatever you want :slight_smile:

And you please put your brain on right things rather than cheating :confused: Peace. I hope Codechef catches you all.

Are bhai mere , plz thoda to logical soch , literally if the guy tops is from another college then still we assume that ok he may be solved more faster than other but bro wo to tumhara hi friend hai na :rofl:

1 Like

It is so clear that they cheated , lol .
Xd
Xd

i think you can see the solutions now, i really hope that you can give a proof of cheating in the contest. it will be helpful for me.
thanks in advance

so after doing such a shitty thing, this guy is trying to defame others XD…lol…enjoy bro

2 Likes

why would the organisers share solutions that too when the contest is unrated?
i don’t see any logic there.

2 Likes

very nice way to defame others when the cheating is done by you…peace…

2 Likes

See, he is so confident. He made sure that both 1st and 7th rank guys have different code
Xd
@raj_sahu123

You shared solutions/solution ideas to both of them. There is no flaw in his logic.

1 Like