Invitation to CodeGrill 1.0

Bhai naam maintain bhi kar rhe hain. Agar bina kisi proof ke accuse karoge hamare college ko, to hume achha lagega kya?

Bro, they won’t get it… They just wanna bluntly criticize…

Lmao :rofl: bhagwan se Daro bhai log kitni fake id banaoge.

1 Like

Are you really asking for proof…bro go and watch highlights of DC vs KXIP

4 Likes

Abe chutiye, ek baar id khol k dekh aur recent submisions dekh. Bc mai tujhe kuch pehle bhi bola tha ki mere samne ye chutiyap naa kia kar.
Ruk ek min, tujhe yaad dilata hu.

yeah bro…we just criticize each and every college na who organize contests here…its because it was a suspicious activity there…I said na…chill and peace…everyone knows what happened here

4 Likes

Bhai Contest ka poster dekh lo sabke nam dikh jayege… Lite lo temhare samjh ke bahar hai…

Ha bhai mere to wakai samjh ke bahar hai.

1 Like

I am so done with Codechef - #3 le bhai yaad dila dia

@raj_sahu123 and @snigdh_op, what will I do after taking those files? :joy: :joy:
Here is the proof: CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
Check Line 38 and result of Task #6.

3 Likes

But ek chiz to hai, teri fat ti to bahut hai bhai .

2 Likes

@i_code78 @first_semester We don’t want to keep any hard feelings between all of us. The problem setters and the testers have organised this contest with utmost dedication, sincerity and honesty. The fact that a 2 star coder topped the contest is not an unprecedented phenomenon. I can assure you that no cheating was done from the organizer’s side. Our college has a really good coding environment. When we planned to organize the contest, we did not have any nefarious motives. We just wanted to create a good contest. But it is really painful to see such blatant allegations being raised against us. It was our first contest as problem setters and we are really happy to see the participation.

3 Likes

Bro then one suggestion ( as u said this is your first contest ) , make your team more smaller bcz more members more will be the chances of questions leaked .

2 Likes

see bro, I really apologize if it all started with my comment but see I just put forward my thinking and i did not simply say in my first comment that “you guys have done cheating…”. no I did not say that I simply said that it looked quite suspicious. I can understand that your college has a really great competitive environment and your college has produced our country’s top coders but I dont know how this talk converted into this rant.
you see if this contest was not organized by your college then you would have also see this as a suspicious activity.
Again chill and peace, I also dont have any intention to keep hard feelings with you guys, you all are amazing and better than me but I just comment what it looked to me. I also participates in lot of contests but…okk
leave it and lets upsolve the problems…

when will be the editorials posted?

3 Likes

It’s nice to hear that. We are glad that you have understood. We don’t have any hard feelings from our side. It’s all good between us.
Regarding the editorials, we are working on publishing it soon. It will be done on or before tomorrow morning :v: :v:

Everyone thanks for your suggestions and criticism. We will note each of your points and will try to work on them. Although just to clarify regarding cheating firstly a star doesn’t represent someone’s capability or talent secondly, a higher rated coder is not at the top can have many reasons maybe that person didn’t give the contest for full time and many others since the contest was unrated.
Our team appreciates each of your opinions but still, we can’t stop a low rating coder to perform better than a comparatively higher rated person. Try to think from each person’s perspective.
Although, thanks for taking the time out to attempt our contest.

2 Likes

bro everybody is not Gennady, if they are assuring that cheating had not happened than this must be an alt of high rated coder…

3 Likes

We will keep that in mind for the future contests. But we needed a comparatively larger team to brainstorm the problems, the code and optimizing the code. But, I can once again assure you from the organizers side, no codes or hints were given to any participant. :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

Even gennady would lose google codejam world finals to a 1*/2* coder if …

1 Like

Chill guys
It may happen that 2* gets the first place. That 2* has only given one rated contest now. He may reach 5* after more contests.

1 Like