Invitation to CodeGrill 1.0

tejas (rank second) and enem (rank 7), inki codeforces dekhe hai…?..phir compare kr lena…pta chal jayega

3 Likes

Bhai are you the one who plays Among Us with @errichto?

Enem is 2nd/3rd highest rated coder of India on codeforces. Sadly got beaten by 2* coder on codechef :frowning:

Please explain this phenomena @ssrivastava990 @first_semester Xd

1 Like

@akshitm16 can u please take appropriate action.

1 Like

No :joy: :joy:, why do you think so?

1 Like

because he want to change the topic XD…peace

3 Likes

Haan dekha hai. To mai kya karu?
Abe ludo, obvious hai ki jis college ke log contest kara rhe, usi college ke zyada log part lenge.
Aur agar tujhe hamare college k talent pe doubt hai, to 1-2 links bhej dunga padh lena.

There’s someone gutpasam who plays with him in his streams. I thought it is you. Lol.

this phenomena is called “weDoCheatingProudly”…

4 Likes

@akshitm16 He is using cuss words
, please stop him from commenting on discuss forum.

Because enem probably left the contest after doing three problems.
Uska man nhi kia hoga contest complete karne ka. Kyuki isse rating pe fark nhi padta. Logic nhi hai kya?

koi nhi bhai gussa to aayega hi…it’s okk but please dont do such shitty activities on such a nice platform…I know your college is very excellent bro…mai to maanta hu mere aukaad bhi nhi aapke college me admission lene ki but then ussi college ka naam bhi maintain krna aap logo ki jimmedaari hai…chilll and peace

4 Likes

@samarth2017 send me a mail on snigdh24@gmail.com and i will provide You the input output files for the question Saath nibhana sathiya. I hope it will help about your doubt regarding the input constarints

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

ludo is a cuss word. okay.

:joy: bhes ke aage bin bajane se koi fayda nhi hoga bhai chhod…

Bhai naam maintain bhi kar rhe hain. Agar bina kisi proof ke accuse karoge hamare college ko, to hume achha lagega kya?

Bro, they won’t get it… They just wanna bluntly criticize…

Lmao :rofl: bhagwan se Daro bhai log kitni fake id banaoge.

1 Like

Are you really asking for proof…bro go and watch highlights of DC vs KXIP

4 Likes