Invitation to CodeGrill 1.0

Being from the same college, I can assure you that ragnar_2020 (the guy who came first), is the alt-account of himans1999. You can check that he is actually 5-star. So please stfu with the baseless accusations.
From next time, try to improve your coding skills and not judge people by the number of stars they have.

2 Likes

You need to stfu.
And if he is using 2 accounts, then he is going to be banned as per Codechef rules. Thanks for reporting it on Codechef :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bhai yeah first semester jisko bolra na 2star uska CF pe rating dekhne ko bol isse hawa paani ka farak lagega thoda

@raj_sahu123 The constraints of the Problem, ā€œSaath Nibhana Saathiyaā€ were wrong, the sum of length was exceeding 10^6, your testers should have checked this.

let them think whatever they want, we canā€™t change peopleā€™s mentality.
I can take this positively, please provide me with proof it will help me.

Share link of cf

1 Like

If @himans1999 will himself comment that, this is his alt then I will surely delete my comment ā€¦peace

2 Likes

Lmao as if codechef gives a fuck. Codechef literally never bans cheaters. They donā€™t even care if someone uses two accounts (unless they submit codes from both in a rated contest)

So @s1mplegg is another alt account of 1st ranker as he knows the details so well of all his fake accounts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes i have checked all the test cases for that condition, please can you tell me test case number, i will provide you that test case :slight_smile:

Many people have more than one handle on different coding platforms though itā€™s illegal.
And a 2 :star2: coder beating 6 :star2: doesnā€™t mean he copied code from someoneā€¦

Yes, the first ranker has a shop where he sells alt-accounts. /s

Joined 7 min agoā€¦:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

How many different profiles you wil create to defend yourself? This is your 4th fake account. Please stop. Speak from your so called 5* account so we can believe you.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Vhi band hai bhai. Khudko defend kar rha baar bar

It isnā€™t a fake account. You can open the profile and check the solutions and see that the account is actually old.

And yes if anyone think that admin , moderator doesnā€™t know who make fake account then they are completely wrongā€¦sab ki id pakad ke ban kr denge CC mahoday.

1 Like

It was Subtask 2, Task #6. You can see many people didnā€™t get complete AC on first try.

Yea sure. How would they know that a person created an alt? Also, give me one instance where they blocked someoneā€™s account for this reason?