Invitation to May Long Challenge 2020

Yes@I_returns it was just a suggestion though.

1 Like

Div2 almost never has Hard problems, it might have medium-hard.

1 Like

Maybe they were medium-hard but 2 seems to be hard for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@alei, i hope you will provide editorial this time, previous april long challenge last 2 question editorials are still not released, i spend most of the time to solve those questions, hope you will save participant time and effort by providing timely editorials.

7 Likes

Welp time to actually code after 3 months of constant gaming in lockdown.

3 Likes

i guess div 2 problems would be harder.

Sometimes, Hackerearth long challenges have incorrect checkers and they don’t even bother to correct it during the contest or remove the problem even after multiple comments. In their March , the challenge problem checker had a bug as the output was overflowing from the range and going to negative but the question was not removed. Though I did not give April one, but April one also had a Q with 1 incorrect test file.

1 Like

sadd

Only tripways is pending now. LLL was posted.

1 Like

Aleiiii is backk :smile:. Excited how editorials this time turn up!

5 Likes

that kind of things kicked me out from hackerearth some time ago

2 Likes

problems will be difficult ig .

April Long had just too high scores in Div2, I too am guessing it’ll be harder this time.

Tester or Taster

I would say so but wouldn’t risk my neck for the one I know among them

5 Likes

The CHEF’S problems need to be TASTED

2 Likes

codechef

13 Likes

That is really sad…
btw do people get laddus for individual first AC on each problem or only the one who gets the first AC on any problem? Are div2 problems counted?

2 Likes

What ?? obviously not.

I am not sure if the first AC winner for div1 and div2 are different ( for common problems) . Also I am not sure if practice problem from other division is considered.
Maybe you can tag admin so that we can get a clarification for laddus.

1 Like

Congrats on 7* :slight_smile:

2 Likes