Is Codehard rated?

Pls tell whether codehard is rated or not?

As long as you “worry” about your rating, you wont improve! I learnt that the hard way.

If it is rated, it is always mentioned on the contest page…

1 Like

Hi @kartik2001, Codehard 19.1 is not rated. It is a fun practice round organized by Team of Rapid Programming Hub from JIIT 128 Noida to mark the start for new budding coders which have just join the league.
But you will get Codechef laddus if you are among the top 5 rankers.

1 Like

Problems are not loading and this is disappointing, extend the contest.

Disappointed beyond limit for your this question, so unclear, didn’t even mention if final number should have leading zeroes or not, now, should I experiment and think what the tester was thinking, I asked it so many times in the comment section, but no reply, some-times I feel if there was a way to complain about such contests to codechef.

1 Like

correct I got 4 penalty LOLLLLLLL

@ssrivastava990
Can you please tell, me the reverse of 100 ? And do we have to print leading zeroes in the answer ?? Is 00231 allowed ?

There is no response to the comment section for a long time. This question describes n in the constraints but there is no variable called n in the question.
Edit: I got a reply a few seconds ago after >1 hour and 3 comments later.

1 Like

No not allowed , don’t think in terms of string …

1 Like

Reverse of 100 is 1, AM I RIGHT??!!

1 Like

yes… u got it >>>>

1 Like

Ended up with rank-17 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This problem had wrong constraints throughout the contest. The constraints should have been 1\le n \le 10^5

1 Like

Yoooo… All questions did… Right

Will there be any on-site round?

1 Like

Sorry for any Inconvinence @anon55659401 all doubts were updated soon within first 10-15 mins as announcement. I hope you would have checked the announcements. Like codeforces, codechef doesnt send you a notification of any announcement so we are really sorry for that.
Rest how was the contest.
It would be great if you guys give us a feedback so that we may get better for our next contest which will go live in 2 months time.

1 Like

And by the way @anon55659401 It was mentioned in the output format that integer value was to be printed so leading zeroes doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

I will be as polite as I can though my feelings are not good.

1)There were too many wrong submissions on that problem cuz of incorrect explanation.

1. “5” and “005” both are integers in mathematics.

3)The real problem statement had no information . The question which you are looking now is the different one.
4)20 minutes before the contest ended, they changed the problem statement and added the relevant details, that is the question you are seeing now .
5)It was not even mentioned if we have to reverse the second number or not during the first 1:20 hours of the contest.
6)I could do that question in 5 minutes, but I took 45 minutes and 5 penalties due to this.
7)Contest was great, my only feedback is, that problem setter should always add at-least 3-4 lines more and explain fully clearly what the question is asking, if they want a fair contest.
8)They can check the lunchtime and cookoff questions of Codechef, how clear and complete the question is, that is all that we expect from you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @anon55659401 for your feedback. We would surely learn from that and would be cautious about it next time. This time it was our first contest of this year (we are the new members just formed after are seniors and conducted the exam) so we would learn from it.