Is cook109 is unrated?

Now it’s the whole night and ratings haven’t updated yet. Is this contest rated ?

4 Likes

There is no such announcement from their side .

1 Like

It is a rated contest. If it was unrated it would have been mentioned in the contest page announcements.
Sometimes it takes 2-3 days to update ratings.

8 Likes

@vijju123, @admin please tell us why have the ratings not been updated yet or if they are actually going to update?

I will be able to confirm it around EoD today. Will try. Remind me if I dont update you by 7pm.

2 Likes

Is it because of problem ‘WARRIOR’?

maybe! did you solved that problem ?

There was a lot of problems during contest like lot of time for submissions and 505 Error. Is it still rated ? During contest , Warriors Problem yet to be tested !! What is this ? I made lot of submissions for this problem.Won’t it increase my penalty and my time I spent over this question during contest ??
Please Consider this !!

For things like this, I prefer you mail the team. If your issue is genuine, they will take it on a case-by-case basis.

I sent a mail to @admin

1 Like

It is almost 7pm :stuck_out_tongue: @vijju123

1 Like

What did they said ?

As of now, it is rated. Discussions are still going on so I cannot say anything more concrete right now.

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:
You should make a post in DISCUSS. Many users are eagerly waiting for this announcement :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I haven’t written the code, but I have good idea as to how to solve it(My idea involves binary search and an observation, don’t know of it’s correctness yet).

This is true, Making a contest unrated has become commmon these days.

2 Likes

True to the core. These actions will just decrease user’s participation on codechef.

2 Likes

Your aggression is as if Codechef is taking monthly fee from you to give the contest.

Excuse me? I did not give any reason afaik for that.

So your argument is that “Hey, one contest is unrated in past so keep this one rated.” ?

Sorry, given the tone and the useless argument, I cant be bothered to even reply to this.

10 Likes

whose loss would be that ??
codechef would be like
isme tera ghata mera kuch nahi jata

4 Likes

Dont let the doors hit you. We love Codechef and here to stay. Mishaps do happen and Codechef is a not for profit organisation, if you have some suggestion to improve the situation rather than ranting, ping them, I am sure they would like to listen.

3 Likes