January Long Challenge 2020

thank u

1 Like

Did you complain to the admins of those groups ?
I am sure they’ll take some actions.

3 Likes

Not only me, better coders than you and me are also in that group and which doesn’t mean all are involved in this discussion. Grow Up!

1 Like

oh really , then i think if u r in that grp , u have to say in that grp plz don’t cheat :slight_smile: and be honest u r also searching/asking test case hint for another question.

4 Likes

bro that doesn’t matter … we have to foucs on our own problems,not that someone is cheating or not. :slight_smile:
bcz koi fark nhi padega cheating krne wale krenge … ham rok nhi skte and also thode dino baad koi na koi youtube pe dalega solution so ignore :)…

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with stopping someone from cheating.

2 Likes

yes i agree … lets close this discussion as this is not relevent thread @vijju123 sry for that.

1 Like

What is the maximum memory that I can use in any programme so that I do not get runtime error(SIGSEV).

The maximum usable memory varies by each question I believe.
You can find more on those error codes here :-
https://www.codechef.com/wiki/status-codes

1 Like

Is there any scholarship available for the student for codechef certification who has attained marks greater than 300 in this challenge and 1st from the college? How to know if there is any such types of offers available? @vijju123

lol :rofl: :rofl:

Unless stated in announcement section, no.

@vijju123 is Pratice Problem OWCAFILE will be checked for plagiarism??

Codechef got hanged, can’t see the status of my submission

5 Likes

Yeaah, for the last 40 min of contest the submissions were not being displayed. I too got a correct answer verdict in Chefarmy but cant see that submissions on My submissions page. I want to know the points i scored for that submission. @vijju123 If my last submission whose status is not currently updated scores more than my previous best, then will my rank be updated ?

Yes, it will be :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Would glad to want to know some of the lower memory usage submissions of ARMYOFME, what the idea is.

2 Likes

Hello all! Here are the links to my submissions for all the scorable problems of Division 2. I’ve explained the important parts in comments so that it is easy to go through.

1. BRKBKS
  2. DYNAMO
  3. CHEFDORA
  4. ISBIAS
  5. CHEFPSA
  6. ENGLISH
  7. DFMTRX
  8. ANTHILL

Hope this was helpful to the community. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

good job bro …it is helpful

2 Likes