Karma superfarming

Idk even! I am speechless

Not only that, additional accounts, which i nowhere saw (even in karma history) of anybody the entire month are found to be upvoting answers…giving ~50-100 karma (per account) within 1 hour. Its plain cheating, plain desperation of cheaters. I strongly condemn this. Admins are to partially take some blame, these critical hours CALL FOR an admin to montior the list continuously (atleast, the final hour)

Oh yes…Damn i forgot about that! Thanks dear!!

Yes Sure. I have no problem in that.

I appreciate your honesty dear. luckas account did seem fake to me too. Mail your perspective to admin and if your claim is found true, you will be safe. Thats all i can say at this moment.

However, the concern is that the Contributor list is tampered with, and it would be fixed.

1 Like

Sherlock, is that you?
Do you even get Karma for upvoting your own answers? Cn you even do that?
That’s weird. If that’s the case, I’ll always upvote my answers since I find them to be helpful to me lol.

upvoting his own answer here means, upvoting his original account’s answer through his fake account

1 Like

Oh, Now I get it. Sorry, I’m new to this ‘Karma Farming’ Game.

There are many perspective and POVs involved dear. I myself found myself stuck into 5 theories on creator of that account…I mean…so many uncertainties…

Its better to leave this headache to admins as they have the “final answer” ready-made with them already. Lets see what unfolds next…

1 Like

He even came up with a reply almost as soon as the question was posted, as though he was waiting for it. He posted the pics about other users getting karma from the user and @marshal_roxx was the first one on that list since he is definitely the other prime suspect.

2 Likes

@abdullah768 one more observation in favor of above point. Everything related to him is fishy , his 660 sumbmissions, his contribution, now this has to be his.

1 Like

And one more thing, All of the upvotes to @marshal_roxx were after 12 Am, so that the upvotes had no effect in April’s top 5 calculations. @rohit_jere_rj any explanation?

1 Like

I accept sometimes I used quora. But many of my answers are written by me as well. But I don’t make fake account to get upvotes. I can take answer from website, but not this.

@abdullah768 if you scroll down he has upvoted him before 12 too.

@rohit_jere_rj how did you solve 660 questions with only 40 wrong answers!!
can you help me out too?

I think leaving it to the admins would be better… they can check the ip address or other logs maintained by them

2 Likes

Yes! That would be great!

@meooow already revealed about that in his thread detailed “Karma Farming 2.0”.I think you will like to have a look there.

@swetankmodi , absolutely correct. Its better to leave it to admins than creating a scene at discuss.

2 Likes

The real thing to worry is that he got 77 karma JUST by that. People SHOULD use some sense and not upvote a guy asking for karma with >3 karma. I can understand the first upvote, but why 7? I mean…why? It just defeats the purpose of setting a limit on “when someone can upvote”

1 Like