Karma superfarming

@mathecodician , why did @vatsalsharma_3 upvoted 6 of your old answers in a very short span of time and your rating shot to 140 in the afternoon but then after a while your karma history showed that he had upvoted only 3 of your answers i.e. he “un-upvoted” some of the answers and now your rating is 110. @vatsalsharma_3 is also your team mate. I’m not implying anything here but an explanation would clear things up.

Yes. Actually he upvoted many more than that. So I told him right away to un-upvote them all as this is not allowed as he probably didn’t knew that. So he un-upvoted those answers. If u could give ur email id, I would send the screenshot of the messenger chat we had.

2 Likes

There’s no need for the screenshot. As I mentioned earlier, I wasn’t implying anything. I saw the spike in the karma and I thought maybe I’d ask.

No worries.

2 Likes

I actually took the screen-shot waiting for ur e-mail id but then I saw this comment. :smiley:

2 Likes

You get 10 karma by 1 upvote. So that’s just 4 upvotes.

Yes similar in the line of stackoverflow

Thanks to admin

Yes, our gratitude. An action was necessary this time!

Gosh, damn my net. I am sorry for the double answer, it has been removed. (When net is slow/not constant then a single answer gets posted twice.)

1 Like

There are some more people banned @neilit1992 . Do you know anything regarding this?

Wow, that was quick. Ironically, the guy who posted this question also got suspended. lol.

“Ironically, the guy who posted this question also got suspended.”

Yup, Same here. I am like …"What?! :confused: "

I was inactive since 28th, I just know regarding these guys the trouble causers, I got hint about what was happening from @mathecodician’s post.

Should anyone feel the thread should be re-opened, comment or mail me and i will do the necessary.

Regards, Vijju123