LAZER Video Solution

The 4th problem in div 2 has a huge difficulty increase, making the problemset unbalanced, so we need to fix this somehow. If you see this before the contest ends, just get AC on this problem and keep this to yourself, because we don’t want a huge difficulty increase from the 4th problem to the 5th problem. Maybe I will need to take down this post after a few hours to make sure that not too many people solve it.

Official editorial coming soon
Video Link: Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Click this only after you have clicked on the video

Real LAZER Video Solution

82 Likes

Thanks, I was able to solve it completely. Really appreciate the effort

1 Like

Great editorial , it couldn’t be any better than this :smile: !

5 Likes

A timely reminder that we should never give up on a Problem, as it will never give up on us :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Why did I know what was coming :slight_smile:
@tmwilliamlin , thanks for the detailed video solution, really helped me to solve the question impeccably!

1 Like

lol

What a cool video solution!

oh wow, didn’t expect a O(1) solution!

3 Likes

That was really helpful… :blush:
Circulating this in my circle so that they can get benefit too

1 Like

Wow, this was really helpful! Thanks a lot!

indeed a good editorial.

1 Like

First after reading this post i get surprised as how can a editorialist like you encourage cheating . But then lol😑

2 Likes

Though I saw the solution I will not submit it.
Because that’s how plagiarism will stop otherwise people like you keep spreading it :roll_eyes:.

6 Likes

i did not get that lazy propagation part u explained can u please provide any extra resource for that. @tmwilliamlin

2 Likes

where is the video solution,it’s a song!!

Oh my sweet summer child!

9 Likes

lol!

Great approach indeed.

i know you are mocking at me,just because i am a beginner but don’t forget once you was also a beginner.

try bollywood song.