LAZER Video Solution

Really great and simple editorial. ThankYOU.

So , what do you expect ? Beginners like us should be provided with editorials of live contests to balance the unfair advantage provided to 4+ star coders because of their ratings.

editorial should be provided who faces problem in solving the question in spite of rating

@tmwilliamlin Why are you not giving the March Long challenge? I really need editorials, especially from you. Please.

Oh wow…didn’t knew a Rick Roll algo existed to solve this

I apologize if you took the wrong meaning here!
I remember all too well the days I struggled to solve the first question of a long challenge :slight_smile:
“Irrespective of rating, people should be provided with editorial” - 100% agree but After the contest and that’s what happens.
But the contest is still ongoing and expecting an editorial when the contest is live doesn’t really makes sense right ?
I know the urge to find a solution somewhere and get an AC but believe me, if you can curb that and try your hardest, let it take 50+ submissions and get that AC, you’ll improve and you’ll feel much better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was gonna report this :joy:

I think am too dumb

1 Like

Oh! The forgotten Rick Astley algorithm. Solved it O(n).

The

The link is on fire !! Already 400 clicks and people are clicking on it at something like 15 clicks per minute

1 Like

One of the best tutorial I have seen in a while

1 Like

Anyone got postponed message of codechef data structure exam from 22nd March to 22nd May

In Bird culture, this is considered a “dick move.”

1 Like

Abbe Saale :rofl:

4 Likes

Thankk you soooo much, i am so happy i got it right XD

2 Likes

I will now finally become the 7 star coder, Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

I solved it in one go After this beautiful editorial.

That was what I was looking for

please open the link its not what you are thinking

Only just noticed … the Prophecy has been (partially) fulfilled! Though it was fulfilled by the guy who made it in the first place, so not sure if that counts …

4 Likes

Not exactly, I haven’t posted CHEFDAG yet :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes