Linkedin internship test cutoff

I think they are sending to those who have attempted optional section for full-stack role and for sde role they will send afterwards.

If they were to penalize people on grounds of the optional section, why call it optional in the first place?

1 Like

I solved the first one partial with 8 test cases and the rest two complete.
Also, I am sure of my all answers in the optional section.
Still haven’t received any follow-up mail. :slight_smile:
Should I expect any or consider myself to be unlucky.

Dont worry. I don’t think they will do such a thing. Maybe they are first selecting for UI developers and then for SDE post.

Might be possible that your mcqs were wrong and you are no longer considered for UI/full stack but you may still expect mail for SDE role

1 Like

Did anyone else get the mail ?

1 Like

Can u please share the problems?

1. Given two integers A and B which represents the SUM and XOR of two numbers. Clearly,
    X + Y = A and X xor Y = B. You have to find the smallest value of the equation 2X+3Y.

2. Given a matrix of ‘#’ and ‘.’. # of N*M represents there is a obstacle and ‘.’ represents path. Also given an integer K. You are currently in cell (1,1). You have to reach the cell (N,M) using the shortest path possible and can only travel through path having no obstacles. You have to find whether the shortest path you got is >=K or not (I don’t clearly remember the condition for K, but it was similar.

3. There is a shop and it receives N phone calls for placing orders. The start time, end time and total weight of orders to placed are given like:
    N
    Start-time End-time Order-Value

Some cost of per kg was given. The task was to find the maximum profit the shopkeeper can earn. You can pick only one call at a time. If two people call at the same time or someone calls while the shopkeeper is on another call, the call is rejected and the order is not placed. So, the shopkeeper optimally picks up the call to earn maximum profit.

There might be some basic changes for these problem, but the main idea remains the same.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Did anyone else received mail?

After filling the google doc if anyone receives further interview details please ping here.

You qualified the coding round ?

Ya I got the mail some days back But I messed up in UI/ Full stack round . thus I was not hoping but luckily I got the email some days ago.

Did you solve all the 3 coding questions?

Yes

Yes

You received mail for full stack role or SDE role ?

that is not mentioned it is mentioned only about telephonic interview nothing else. I didn’t expect for full stack role because I wasn’t even able to pass the base case for javascript problem

Oh I solved 1st, 2nd completely and 8 TCs in the 3rd one + all 3 in the optional section, no call for me.
One of my friends solved 2 (1, 2) problems + 2 CSS problems and he got the call for 2nd round.
So I guess you’re assumption is pretty much wrong my friend.
Am guessing it was based on resume too.

1 Like

Do you know what unique your friend might have had in his resume that got him shortlisted. Is his CP profile good or his development skills are great.