Linkedin internship test cutoff

He had UI stuff (a project or two) in his resume and I did not, never really been into that.

I canā€™t understand on what basis they have shortlisted, someone have solved all the 3 problems and havenā€™t received mail yet .

I think they are shortlisting the guys who have attempted optional section only

As of now, probably it seems that their major focus was on the UI/full stack part, + 2 or more correct submissions in coding

I think they will take an interview for full stack if candidate is not satisfy for that then he might get a chance for sde role.

How does that make any sense?

Yeah true, but as per the comments it looks like that. Than why make it optional.

I did 2.5 questions in coding and also attempted the optional section correctly, still havenā€™t received any mail.

May be 1 or 2 projects are also required :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, I also completed gsoc this yr so I donā€™t think project would be an issue this time :stuck_out_tongue:

I did only 1 problem completely and 1 partial.

1 Like

Did anyone receive the mail after that test???

did anyone got email for sde role

I have solved 3 qns in section 1 and attempted section 2 and solved javascript coding question in it also attempted mcq. Sadly, no further mails till now, dont know the reason.

1 Like

Did anyone get the update about the further rounds till now after the coding round?

Is there anyone who have received mail for selection because many of my friends have received mail for rejection.

neither I got selection nor rejection mail till now.

No, I havenā€™t received any. Did you get?

Nope

Just got a rejection mailšŸ™

1 Like