March 2020 Lunchtime - Unrated

Everyone is free sir please can’t you conduct lunchtime again thats my humble request sir please

i think then u might buy it.

maybe its not possible as creating problems again would be a tedious task. :frowning:

honestly speaking instead of me u seem to be that edgy 12 year old kid who is throwing unnecessary tantrams.

Discuss is becoming toxic.

Could you just stop this please ?? Clogging the threads for unnecessary reasons.

Hi,
Will the attendance be counted(LTIME82) as the part of the streak, if one failed to submit any problem with an AC? @admin @vijju123

1 Like

It should. I will remind admins.

3 Likes

I guess they did not anticipate the side effects of coronavirus

Since its unrated, will my streak be maintained if I couldn’t solve a single problem? @admin

Thank you very much dear admin .

Thanks admin. And I think its high time that CodeChef needs to upgrade its server. Codeforces/Atcoder never go through such bad contests even though they take short contest every week with over 10,000 participants. On the other hand, Codechef can’t handle 2 short contests (in single month) even when participants are around 3000. And this has been going on since years now.

3 Likes

Just bring out the damn editorials.

hahaha true!

That’s not a big issue although, that contest is to be canceled.
But please upgrade your server @admin, because every time a short contest is about to start the codechef site always go about crashing and showing the 500 Internal Error !! Which is the worse part and the spoiler of mood for taking part in the competition !!
So that server could hold a larger number of users !! Hope you will look at it !!

1 Like

What if other people who could not see problem set or were waiting 20 minute to check if their submission is correct or not (Remember this was a no penalty contest) were given proper server and they could have gotten a better rank than you or say you were not able submit but codechef says that it will still decrease your rating. It is really hard to say how you have performed when others simply couldn’t participate.

3 Likes

Check updated announcement now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

LONG starting soon anyway.

@vijju123 What about the laddus? Will they be distributed as usual? (Quite a weird query, considering that half the contest wasn’t even held, still…?)

Why laddus will distribute as usual when the ranklist is not worth?