Microsoft One test 2019

Hello all, do you guys know what is the cutoff of this MS hiring Contest?? I have solved 2 full and 1 with 4 test cases… Will there any chances??
I would love to hear any kind of feedback from you guys…

4 Likes

I got all the three codes running with all the test cases passed …will I qualify?

2 Likes

No one knows. I solved 90% in code nation and got rejected. Someone solved less than me and got accepted. So no one knows.

7 Likes

I guess it depends on the resume and the fact if someone referred you or not. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

But no resume was asked to be submitted during the registration and after that …the selection was said to be processed only on the completeness , optimisation and how the code would work under all extreme conditions.

3 Likes

Actually, I was referred by a Microsoft employee, and they forwarded my application(Software-Engineering-Intern) automatically to the MS-Careers site where they asked me details about everything about myself, projects and resume as well.
Then, I received a mail from them which said me to give the test, so I gave the test.

And also, the benefit of referral is that the person who referred you can guide you/clears your doubts and keep a check on your application :slight_smile:

Even before giving the test, it was asked in the registration process that if you are referred or not!

5 Likes

Oh I see…we just had this message floated around in college of the One Test and filled the form with the assumption that you only need to pass the test and interviews in order to get the internship.

2 Likes

Will you be able to modify your coding style as per their requirement ?
I thought you are very stubborn when it comes to your coding style and you won’t change it for any MNC.
If you don’t wanna make format as per their requirement then they might not select you.

2 Likes

I am stubborn when other cpers have problem with my code :stuck_out_tongue:
For MNCs, I am a very flexible and obeying boy Sirrr!!! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

so basically what you are saying is that the selection procedure is random?

1 Like

It’s unknown to us.
That is what I meant.
Can’t say just by looking at how many problems were solved by you.

1 Like

I understand …probably will just wait and see what the results hold.

did anyone receive any email or call regarding the results who appeared for the online coding test on 29 sept. ?

Anyone got the interview schedule to their mail?

nah dude…didn’t even get the coding round result.

1 Like

Hello, can you please tell me about where did this Microsoft hiring contest occurred?

Can anyone tell about this test! When this contest hosted where? I didn’t came to know about this Microsoft one hiring contest.

this was just a contest to hire interns for the year 2020 during summers. only one round has been completed yet and as far as i know 3 more rounds are left.

As in 3 rounds onsite ? Or it will be online ( video/audio call ) as well.

first round was online coding …second is an interview which is onsite and i dont know about the rest.

1 Like