Microsoft One test 2019

Is there anyone else who has got the mail?

1 Like

When is your interview?@yash2311 And what is the status of your mettl account? Is it still pending?

1 Like

I haven’t recieved mail yet I am asking Yash for screenshot

@yash2311 can you please send the screenshot of email and can you tell the date of interview

Yes, I had referral from a college alumini. I solved all 3 questions in 20 minutes. My first interview is on 22nd via Teams. The email contains name of the recruiter so I cant send screenshot.

1 Like

What is your mettl status now?

The mettl status still says pending. I received mail today at 11:30 AM. The first interview has to be given on laptop via Microsoft Teams from home.

Ok…I had a talk with my reference he told me to wait for another couple of days so that the entire result is declared. So lets hope for best. And did you recieve any mail from contest@mettl.com?

1 Like

Anyone else who gave exam on 29th, got a call or mail?

Those who are selected for next round got their mail and microsoft only selected student who had referral and scored full.

But I got referred and scored full and didn’t get a mail yet, so do u mean out of many full scorer refered students, they selected few?

2 Likes

I think we took time in solving it optimally and others got selected by BF.
Or that’s not the case ?

Yup, I think this is the case, cause I took enough time so that I can reduce even my O(NlogN) to O(N) in each solution where I got succeded a bit, thinking that the judging criteria would be on the basis of neatness of code and time complexity. I didn’t had an Idea that time would be considered as well.

Same here.
I thought I have time then why not use it and make my code better.

My observation :- The higher your rating, the lesser the chances of good companies selecting us :frowning:

3 Likes

My observation :- The higher your rating, the lesser the chances of good companies selecting us
They even don’t mind with brute force solutions and good coders waste time in optimizing it.

6 Likes

@ssjgz where you typing something here ?
Then I am waiting for your reply :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Its not due to time taken that a lot of people who did all 3 questions are not selected. My reference told me they maintain a list of colleges from which they would hire even in off-campus drives. One of my friend got selected even after taking more time than me because he is at Bits Pilani.

2 Likes

For some reason, I did indeed have a Reply box open for this thread - must have spasmed and accidentally clicked on a Reply button :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then idk why do they invite us for test :man_shrugging:
Just add list of colleges in eligibility criteria. Why to waste time of people.
Camus pe bhi na aao, off campus me bhi… huh

6 Likes