NCR codewars 2020

I didn’t got my first till now

1 Like

they will definitely call, they are taking the time I know it’s a bit frustrating but when you sit for an interview, keep in mind you know c++ very well

1 Like

Can u share your second interview experience?

is there any technology requirement as i haven’t got my first interview till date

C++ with OOPS is must

1 Like

I think depends on luck My interview was on 13 Dec.
First 15 minutes we face an issue in connecting then the person who was taking the interview not came. another interviewer took my interview.
First question was to print tree in spiral.
then he told me to generate binary tree from array and print spiral form of that binary tree.
and also he drilling me in why you use this line . we can do it better
anD Interviewer was a good person :slight_smile:
That’s it for my first round.

1 Like

general introduction, then asked to implement hard OOPs concepts like Virtual function, virtual constructor and concepts like them. Asked to implement LCS, LIS and then some SQL queries

1 Like

Are the interviews still going on? I haven’t got any details about my 1st round of interview yet.

Same. Has anyone tried mailing them back about this ?
As per their last mail they told us that by the end of Nov. everyone will get a clear picture of the process but that did not occur leaving most of the candidates in state of confusion.

yes I have mailed them on 4th december they are saying
Interviews are still in progress, you will recieve the update soon

3 Likes

was the second TR harder than the first one?

yupp

1 Like

Could you tell us what was asked in the second one?

how many days after you get the second interview mail after the first interview.

after 15+ days

have you solved both of the coding problems?

yeah

what they asked in second round? can you please tell

actually it was mentioned by them not to discuss interview experience with others but I can give hints that they asked about Project a lot and then some advance ds algo of graphs and tree

1 Like

Did anyone got first level of interview recently and did any one mail for the interview