NCR codewars 2020

Jo sb puchte hai wahi ye bhi puchenge kuch nya nahi balki level easy hi rehta hai…jyade sochiye mt bs padhiye.

PS : sab kya puchte hai :- aapke CV me jo likha ho.

1 Like

Did anyone get a call for the interview? One of my friends has his interview scheduled tomorrow.

Did he made both of the problems. ?

I also did 1 full and 2/10 1 or 2 mcq might be wrong. huh, bad luck :confused:

Luck matters bro. Bhut kuch hora hai idhar which is out of our reach. Work hard and keep praying.

1 Like

really?
thats too early it seems

well i did both the problems and 9 mcq were sure right. Just got first shortlist mail

That’s great. Best of Luck bro. You will have your interview before me( maybe in upcoming two days ) only because I guess they are interviewing based on ranklist. So do tell me your experience after the interview.

ohh well i hope that happens. Thanks and sure will do

1 Like

yes

I solved both, and probably 7-8/10 mcqs

Wait a minute, you serious??? I solved both fully and that too under an hour. Didnt get any Interview mail as of now, did this friend of yours do the questions in 20 mins or what?

I got rejection mail. :pensive:

Even I solved both the questions. I just got shortlisted mail no interview mail. It’s like way too early to schedule an interview.

from hackerearth or NCR?

he kinda finished in 30mins or so, on a side note I solved 1 full and other partial (50) still got shortlisted somehow.

I did 1 full nd 1 partially and got shortlisted , with no hopes on interview…

Hackerearth

Good Luck Brother. You are gonna make it. JUST BELIEVE IN URSELF

i did both question correct and also msq are also correct . and not shortlisted till now :frowning: