NCR codewars 2020

koi call hi nhi aaye

4 Likes

Don’t take it on your heart bro, but it looks quite falsy, how they can contact so fast to only 1 guy and took his interview while even in their mail they ask for 10-15 days, no offence

4 Likes

Bro that’s what I thought at first too because it was mentioned in the email that it would take 15 days. But here I am attaching the ss of email for the interview.

1 Like

sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

DP :heart:

1 Like

Yahi pe krlo ab sabkuch tumlog @mahiman_bissa. :rofl:

Maybe , he is topper of the contest . :face_with_monocle:

Who takes interviews at 8 AM. I wake up at 10 AM and my mind at 2 PM :neutral_face:

2 Likes

assuming you solved both questions, in what time did you completed?

Han @mahiman_bissa toone 10 min mein submit kardiya tha kya bhai?

1 Like

yeah I also wanna ask the same thing, I submitted my both solutions within 45min + 15 min more for MCQs

3 Likes

exactly the same schedule!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Bhai tera college Konsa hai… May be wo tier wagera wala crieteria lagre hai

I got a mail from HackerEarth saying that I m shortlisted. What are the chances that I will get an interview now.

if u have solved both, then 100% else 50% (stats shared by one of my senior)

3 Likes

Then why do they shortlist many people if they are not willing to conduct interviews .

shortlisting was done by hackerearth only!! not by NCR
I know its quite different but they do like this everytime

4 Likes

What I think is that they shortlist more candidate because let’s say they shortlisted top 300 but some of them does not qualify the interview and some after qualifying also joined other company (multiple placements) so there will be an issue. So they shortlist more candidate so that agar aisa ho bhi tb bhi 300 slots gets filled as close as possible. Just a personal perspective.

2 Likes

Bhaii mere friend ko aaya tha, uska coding round 4th October ko tha. Usne half an hour pehle complete kia tha. Mera 7th ko tha and I have not received any email for the interview. Oopar ki thread mein maine uske Interview Email ka SS bhi share kia hai

wasnt the test on the same date for everyone?