New Feature - WA Test cases

@codetantra - Yes - currently we are displaying test cases with upto 1000 characters. Beyond 1000 characters, we truncate the file. Will fix that in the near future.

Just a quick stat - of the total cases when people are accessing this feature, 92% WAs are identified on test cases with less than 30 characters and 3% on test cases with 30 - 100 characters.

1 Like

It is fair this feature is paid because I think Leetocode also does it with a premium subscription(which is more costly than cc premium) and in codeforces we can see the case where the code fails, but it is very hard to find the case among hundreds of test case. But CC can give access to the test data(like atcoder do).

Is it possible to release WA Test Case feature for kotlin? I hope it is not be very difficult to implement as both Kotlin and Java complies to same bytecode. Popularity of Kotlin and its multiplatform capabilities is growing everyday so I suppose this will be helpful for many new Kotlin users and those transitioning from Java to Kotlin.

1 Like

This is what, we really want …but it is taking alot of time.

@thakur_deepali - the current implementation is such that it takes time because it searches for the smallest test case in the test file. Will try to speed it up.

Hey @thakur_deepali, sorry there was an issue with the feature. It is working now, please try again.

Hello @justani , just wanted to ask will this feature be available for other languages like Kotlin or is not currently being developed for other languages?

The languages which are supported for WA Debug currently are enough for 95%+ submissions. We will try to bring it for other languages based on the usage of languages. But no plans to pick this up till next month.

Thanks for the response😀

Add HASK as a supported language for this feature. Thanks!

This feature failed on MISREP Problem - CodeChef following question.
I think whenever there is multiple output exists and we have to print any one of it, this feature fail in that condition.
My solution - CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
This feature completely failed.

Thanks for reporting. It was an oversight, and has been disabled for this problem now.

This feature is failing on some problems,

It says unable to find testcases

my submission, ALTSUFF

Hey @ketan_gupta ,

This generally happens when your code is not failing on any individual test case, but failing on some test file because of how test cases are ordered. You can try to debug this by checking the way you are storing some intermediate values in your code.

I will also check and get back if there is some error from our side due to which a test case was not found.

1 Like

@justani thanks for responding.

I am not getting this, which intermediate values you are talking about

I think your code fails on this test case.

Input:
4 1

Expected output:

Actual output:

Let me know if this is correct. I am still debugging the reason why you did not get a test case.

In fact, the WA feature should work on this problem for you now. Please let me know any other problem on which you have faced similar issue.

more submission which fails to give WA Order by XOR and Good Permutations

Yes, WA is working for ALTSUFF now

GOOD_PERM Problem - CodeChef should work now.