NQT Infrastructure Readiness

i am unable to sign in TCS ion website with my gmail credentials.
i receieved email today morning to do to infrastructure readiness check but no id or password given nor did they provided such before(i checked my whole mail)
i clicked forgot password in TCS ion website.
it asked for ID, i tried with both email and CTXXXXXXXX reference ,
but no link sent via email or OTP.
Has anyone registered for NQT done it??

3 Likes

Same,did you gave codevita too?

Yeah.it has nothing to do with codevita though.
Its their technical problem

There was a query if you can help me with this please help
There’s a declaration in the next step portal
You have not attended the TCSL Selection Process in the last 6 months.
Do we have to select Yes or No as we have given codevita

I am facing the same problem. not able to reset the password. no link is sent via email. I tried emailing but no response.

Today I got the 2nd chance to sit for that irc test but again i am unable to login to my account.I had created my account using googe so when I try to i open the exam link with google, it shows not registered and when signing in directly, it shows invalid id password.

7 Likes

It’s happening to all of my friends including me. Are you able to open now?

I created my account with google and now today i’m unable to open my account for the IFC.

What is your problem which you are facing?

I created my account with google and now it’s showing invalid credentials while I’m trying to login for the Infrastructure Readiness Check.

i am facing same problem. i got second time mail but still it showing invalid user. anybody know what we can do now?

I have already mailed them again today, no response from their side. Mine is showing invalid user when trying to login with google.

1 Like

In mail they have mentioned the registration time that is 7 so many of us didn’t registered for that so its is the reason why we can’t able to take the test

1 Like

They mentioned that both registration step and IRC together can still be completed during IRC timing window indicated.

I missed the exam schedule for IRC exam which was supposed to be on Oct 10. How can I rectify this?

yeahh my time is also 7 but i hv been trying since 6.50 still it showing invalid user

i used my linkedin accound to signup,but when i used the same for login in irc it shows invalid user

is it opened?

Same thing happened to me yesterday.

I am trying to take the IRC test now. But it says login id or password is wrong though I am giving them correctly.