NQT Infrastructure Readiness

Did you finally take the IRC of tcs nqt?
My reg time is at 10:30 AM .I am trying since then.

I have the same issue, is yours resolved?

same registeration time is10:30
and exam time is 11:30 but showing invalid user since than

No.
Is it saying that your login credentials are wrong when you are clicking link provided by them through registered email?

yes invalid user

Yeah.
And I tried that live chat option but it is not working.

they said that there will be another chance to take the IRC right?

yes, I have tried the live chat as well as customer care but no update till now
I think it is a problem from TCS end but we have less time what to do? any solution

Is there anyone who completed IRC successfully?

I think we have to wait for 2nd time to take the IRC.
No other solution because they are not responding to the mails and calls.

after pressing the launch button its showing " You are not enrolled to assessment. Please connect to admin of the batch."

anyone got the same issue?

yes

You have logged in successfully?
Because I’m not able to login only.

Yes, I’ve been trying since 10:30 this morning.
I tried calling the number given on their website, requested a callback, tried to live chat and have dropped them a mail. No response anywhere.

i guess its probably an issue from their backend side,

Could be

I am facing the login issue for the TCS IRC. At the time of registration I had used my Google Account and now its saying invalid user. Is anyone there who got logged in using Google Account? If anyone find’s the solution please respond.

Nope. I didn’t receive any mail regarding re-test since then. I write complaint on tcs ion website but it just responded that they will try to solve the issue. But no mail after that.

i had used google account and it showing invalid user . i tried to send mail, tried to call them but no response. what we do now???