NQT Infrastructure Readiness

same issue with me as well

i think we just have to keep trying… that is d only thing we can do… :expressionless:

I think this is the issue with any social media account

1 Like

yes … i think so too

Hey guys, I remember the Id and the password I used for registering at the NQT website. When I enter the same credentials for IRC it shows Incorrect loginid or password. Is anyone else facing this same issue?

i had logged in with my facebook account and now i have been trying to login but
“URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app’s client OAuth settings. Make sure that the client and web OAuth logins are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs.”
this error is popping every time

Yes, everyone in this thread has the same issue

well idk about from their side whether they ll be going to provide another chance or not,but from my side i made sure tht my webcam is in working condition

remember you can still give your final exam on 25 even if u dont take irc,

Makes sense to do that.
Just hoping there is no such issue on the main exam day. :worried:

me too bro, I was trying since 7 o’clock until 11 a.m

I am too hoping so,in the mail they said that they will be providing us with new login creds two days before exam,so i guess there shldnt be issues with their own login creds

1 Like

Are u able to login now?

I created my account with mail id and password but now it’s showing invalid credentials while I’m trying to login for the Infrastructure Readiness Check. Live chat process not answer any questions.

I am too facing same problem. Even they are saying invalid credentials even if it is right and not providing reset link

I received the link for the irc yesterday. I wan’t able to log in, with an error saying invalid credentials. I was looking at the console while submitting:

I see this 404 page not found. In the response tab, the index page which needs to be referred is also blank. I think it is something that needs to be fixed from their end. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am just afraid, if something like this occurs in the main examination.

2 Likes

having the same issue. hope this won’t happen on the day of NQT! ;(

Same thing is happening to me and this is my second time. Hope they solve this.

no same error

Facing login problem on Infrastructure Readiness Check - TCS NQT Oct 2020

please help me