NQT Infrastructure Readiness

I have already taken the test on 13 October. On that day I was able to login but today I have received the mail stating to take the IRC but today with the same credentials I was not able to login. The id and password which are to be used are, the ID and password which we used to login to TCS ION Digital Learning Hub. I have used the same login credentials but I am unable to login. I have mailed them and also requested a call back as well. There is no response from their side. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Same here, I could appear for the first IR test conducted on Oct 10 but in today’s test I was unable to login despite entering the correct login credentials(At first I entered the login credentials for TCS iON digital learning hub, I could log in successfully. But when I entered the same login credentials for tcs IR test link provided by them it showed wrong username/ password). Was anyone able to login. Please share.

How did you login? I entered the login credentials same as that of TCS iON digital learning hub, but it showed wrong username/password

What have you done,after missing? Because I too missed the test

@muskanrath30 i didnt,it showed me the same error as you…

I received a link for a retest today. Now, its showing this error.

Anyone seen this yet? I am able to log in to the tcsion registration page with the same credentials, but the test always throws some kind of error.

I got the same error. Did you find a way past it?
Suggest an approach.

Does any one know will be there any issue if IRC is not done because there is a file to be downloaded does the file can even be downloaded at the time of test?

I had received the infrastructure mail just before 20 minutes of irc timed out and I was unable to loginn. Is there any chance that I can have that again

i am getting zoom error can someone help me out .

please revert asap

did anyone faced issues with code compiler?,i was using python 3 and wasnt able to print simple hello world. also the irc app was crashing after every 4 5 min along with connection error issues

1 Like

Click on the zoom button on the top - right corner, besides the location icon. It will give option to reset to default. Or check the chrome setting and set it 100%, or click on this URL : chrome://settings/?search=page+zoom .

this time I think it’s python 2 for nqt

but there was an option available for python 3 aswll so i chose that

Does anyone done DRC what is that again?

Did u get ur solution?

Tell them the issue, they will give you an id password.

So I am giving the dry run check test rn but is it okay if I can skip it for now? I already downloaded the app needed but I’m application I’m sure that I had selected in center option instead of home.

So why did this drc test credentials appear to me?

Same problem! Please help

They have already provided the user name and the password will be your registered mobile number