Payment link to ACM-ICPC Amritapuri and Pune-Gwalior Regionals

Can somebody provide the payment link for Amrita puri and Pune-Gwalior Regionals? I searched but could not find.

3 Likes

Same question here :- Questions regarding ICPC(2019)

@vijju123 Can you help ?

Link for Amritapuri
https://payments.acrd.org.in/pay/event/amr201920007

1 Like

Why instead of 900-INR as mentioned on the baylor website, it asks for 1026-INR ?
And how can we trust this link to be valid ? Did you pay through it ?

Yup I paid through this link and on Baylor site status is accepted after 24 hours.

1 Like

Thank-you so much. Whose email-id to enter ? Is it necessary to enter coach’s id? Or we can add our own id as I am the one who is going to do the payment. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I entered my own I’d (same as Baylor site).

1 Like

Can you provide link of Pune-Gwalior region?

2 Likes

Select your team on baylor site, click on billing.

you’ll see this:

"Pay the registration fees of INR 900 only through NEFT to the following Account: Account Holder’s Name: “ACM-ICPC, Gwalior " ; Account Number: “946210110002277”; IFSC : “BKID0009462” ; Bank Name: “Bank of India, IIITM Campus Gwalior””

Btw, when I click on update, it says you dont have permission… Idk what that means, any idea?

1 Like

Did you pay through that method and your team got updated ? How do they recognize that the payment was done for xyz team , as nowhere in the paying procedure we have to mention our team or anything.

I think maybe there is a link for payment of Pune-Gwalior region as well.

Once the payment is done for a particular region. Status from pending changes to accepted.

I dont see any link for payment. I made the payment through neft and filled the given form.

1 Like