3 Likes

people cheat many times and get caught once
and u want to remove that mark also??

4 Likes

you should assume less

4 Likes

u should cheat less :joy: :joy: :joy:

11 Likes

I can understand youā€¦but you should choose your steps in your life very wiselyā€¦ u shouldnā€™t have shared your codesā€¦ u just ruined your descent profileā€¦ my suggestion if you want u can delete this profile and start all from firstā€¦

7 Likes

Yes i admit i was careless at that time but you can see that i made this mistake 10 months back and not ever after that all i have achieved till now is all by myself
but the progress of one year is all gone nowā€¦there is no problem in starting all over again but still it is not fair that your mistake haunts you until you create a new profile

5 Likes

thats life bro
sometimes u have to restart
and it would not take more than 3-4 contests to get back
to ur actual rating.
all the best

5 Likes

seems like you got offended by my last comment but i didnt mean itā€¦and i know it will take hardly 3-4 contests to get back but the graph wont show the reality behindā€¦the time it took to reach there

3 Likes

Bro, my suggestion is start a new account. Because, now there will be no problem. But if you want to apply for jobs and referrals and if they see your profile, it creates a bad impression though you have done a silly mistake 1 year back. Simply, now make your graph exponential

2 Likes

Chill Bro!
Assume the problem is small, hence the problem is small, move on :relieved:.

5 Likes

Yeah start from beginning

2 Likes

Hey Yeah I accept I did cheating, Sorry for that but it was really long time back, And from last many contest I have been doing good as per my calibre. You can see that.
Chandan is my senior and I donā€™t respect him a little bit. Thanks for mentioning me.
He mentioned me this time for no reason I am doing good and honest work.
if codechef community is programming then chandan is bug please fix that :slight_smile:
EDIT: he edited his post and removed my profile tag :slight_smile: going good boy
lots of love, Keep coding

5 Likes

@admin

Please look his profile:

He has already plagiarized 12 times. And then also his profile is not banned.

2 Likes

Itā€™s so true that it will create a bad impression. I am feeling very bad for them who cheated first and realised later that this not the correct way and started working hard.

1 Like

Hard to accept but it is fairā€¦ donā€™t consider your ratingā€¦ consider you performance and talentā€¦

6 Likes

correct me if am wrongā€¦but i think rating is the way one can show his talent and performance

1 Like

No, Companies do have their own hiring tests and interviews where you can showcase your skills. My many classmates who were not even 3 stars got good offers from companies simply because they were good.

4 Likes

Yesā€¦ but if you start from the firstā€¦ it wonā€™t take time to get you there if you are talentedā€¦ Failure is not the dead endā€¦

2 Likes

Ratings can just help you in referrals nothing else

2 Likes

A girl from my college started from first as she mistakenly have deleted her accountā€¦ and in one month she has a rating of 1892ā€¦ you can check her profile @shail_03

2 Likes