Preparation for SE , SES/DSE , PP Interview ( Hack with infy and INFYTQ )

PP or SES profile?

Hey, is there an discussion group regarding hackwithinfy? Kindly let me know please. Where i can get interview experiences of others.

Search on telegram

i tried, but didn’t find any relevant group, kindly mention the name of the group. Thank You

on cisco webx , id will be shared on mail , and they will share your screen . please make sure you have very high internet connection . I suffered due to this a lot .

in training period, they pay the whole salary bro

Hack With Infy

1 Like

Hey, Kindly share your interview experience here. Thank you.

How do you explain your code to them? Can we use paper and show it to them or use some specialized software?

no , you dont need paper , they will told you to open any editor in your laptop since screen is shared , they can see your activity. Now first you have to tell your approch , better way to speak +write steps in text editor simultaneously. they they tell you to write the code after that they tell you to send the code to the chat window

Did they ask you to run the code and show the output too?

Kisi ka SES ka hua h av tk interview?

yes , i have coded in sublime text

@mohan14 Which programs did they ask you? I have my Codevita interview tomorrow…

i have not received the mail yet. Is there anyone who have also not received the mail?

I have also not received any mail yet for the power programmer role.

I just have received mail, my interview is scheduled on 14, for PP role.

I also not received the mail

People like u are doing a great job by helping others. Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

Anyone who had his SES interview, kindly share his experience, it would be a great help. Thanks.