Rating recalculation after penalizing cheaters

You are more closer then me :joy:

1 Like

hoping it becomes unrated because it was bad performance :joy:

1 Like

Nice codechef

now, what will be the rating system of further contests?
will the ranklist be updated after plag check in every contest?

1 Like

Gained 98 rating points lol, can’t stop smiling, thanks :grin:

2 Likes

Well done Codechef…!! :clap:

Why my rating is still unchanged though I’ve given more than 25 contests in the past 6 months ?

The 286 users for whom COOK138 was made unrated have not been included in this round of rating recalculation as it would mess with that contest’s ratings. You are part of those 286 users.
These 286 will be included in the next round of recalculations which will happen in the next 1 - 1.5 months.

Why didn’t they get ban or get -1000 elo points instead of just -275 points on been plagiraised? As they can easily increase there points to +275 in two contest if they want by cheating, please do something on this.

You can read about it here - Our Measures Against Plagiarism | CodeChef

Satyameva Jayate

1 Like

Is it possible that the recalculated ratings might roll back or they are permanent.

They will not be rolled back.

Thanks, codechef!!
It would be more appreciated if there would be a plagiarism check on abnormally fast submissions.

Instead of moving cheaters to the bottom of the leaderboard, create separate leaderboard for them. Because, according to current technique, I have been 6* start coder which is too much for me. Kindly look into the issue

1 Like

thank u CHEF !!!

`

:wink:
Thanks for providing this information

`

Why my ratings didn’t got effected ?I have given lot of contest and plagiarism did happened there in many of those and I am active too but still no change : ( . @admin

1 Like

Oh thats rare of rare : ) . I will try to reach 5* before that time change :smile: . Thank for your response @admin .