Submission taking more than a HOUR!

i had submitted code and wait for 5mins its still in submission and saw this …what the hell. why its taking soo long like 30mins?? no one can wait such a long time for a single submission why this judge is such a slow than other judges ?? can you please look into this issue @admin @vijju123 :pray::pray:

12 Likes

Yes… Same here for me. This is probably temporary.

3 Likes

and quite irritating bro everytime it happens not like 11mins though but like 2mins or so really slow judging

1 Like

Same issue please do something so that we can submit code for August 2019

1 Like

they might be having heavy load right now, probs some rejudging idk, all we can do is wait and be patient

1 Like

Which Question is this problem from???

1 Like

Same thing is happening with others also!!!
@vijju123 @admin look into this issue!!!

2 Likes

its been 15 mins for me. I think this will get resolved don’t worry. be patient.
EDIT: the wait is over. luckily i got AC.

2 Likes

And we also have people like him

Submitting even after getting AC

4 Likes

bro its his wish to sumbit number of times .

1 Like

not rejudging its normal judging and queue is large because of slow judging.

1 Like

Still, Submitting once or twice again is understandable but again again, it simply adds to the queue. I am not saying it’s totally his fault but this adds too.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: i mean they might be rejudging previously submitted solutions because of some bug and thats why u have to wait so long in the queue for ur submission to be judged and it will continue till submissions stop and the queue is cleared

2 Likes

he is trying to increase his AC count lmao, thats what we call really desperate :innocent::joy::innocent:

2 Likes

no bro not rejudging . if they do they’ll announce on homepage . todays is the last day thats the reason queue is so large .

1 Like

17mins :laughing: wow!.

lol…xDxD:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

only 2 hrs left for contest to end and its stuck on submission. Will i be even able to submit my solution before contest ends ? i am scared

1 Like

i dont know why they dont scale the backend when they got huge submissions like this and the contest is gonna ending idk what to do now .