Submission taking more than a HOUR!

are yr baar baar whi kah rhe the isliye,its over contest ended

submitted 5 minutes before the 3:00 pm. Still the submission is in queue. Request you to also consider those solutions which were submitted before 3:oo pm.

lol we submitted before 1hour 30mins ago

I get that but I am telling consider those submissions also that were submitted before 3 pm. I

Are the results of submissions before the end(but still under process) going to affect the scores after the competition is over?

yeah ////////charlimit

@admin why my submission made before one hour still in queue than the submission which i did afterwards

The submissions before 3 pm would be considered because their submission time is noted when they are submitted not when they finish execution.

1 Like

Problem is not only with the servers, while delay is caused by problem itself because of number of test files.
If some problem having 1 test file and 1 sec time limit which means it’ll take max 1 sec to execute 1 submission,
If same problem having 10 or more test files and time limit more than 1 sec then it’ll take time accordingly (approx 10 sec for 1 sec time limit) to execute 1 submission.
And you can understand that at last time codechef is getting more than 60 submissions in just 1 minutes which more than 1 submission per second.
That’s why it is taking too much time, systems are not slow ; P

1 Like

This is what I’ve been saying all this time. System isn’t slow, the submission queue is long.

system is normally slower than other judges like cf , hackerearth not only on contest.

Is parallel processing enabled?

I think, it should be.

1 Like

Optimizations.:grinning:

1 Like

One of my code(ENCODING) is still under submission.
Over an hour has passed.

And the other one(Chef and Gordon Ramsay) I have submitted in time, but is not showing in the queue.

They are always considered.

Lol, Well said…

finally Accepted! after this much long queue:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i too submitted my solution on time, but it got accepted after the competition and sadly i wasn’t alloted a score for that.