Submission taking more than a HOUR!

@rude009
Exactly ! That was my point :laughing:

I wonder why you like the name RUDE!

2 Likes

Its almost 40 mins now. Lets say tomorrow the judge starts to take 10 days, will you blame others for not submitting the solution on the first minute itself? Some blame lies with the judging system also.

wow this is so dumb . if they teacher ask students to submit upon next day . they are allowed to submit till last time neither teacher corrects or not . its the teachers mistake not student’s and past judge speed isn’t equal to today’s speed .

If the judge takes 10 days, it’ll 10 days to reach you in the queue, not 10 days for each submission. The fault is still yours :slight_smile:

first learn https://www.esds.co.in/blog/vertical-scaling-horizontal-scaling/

Upgrading their system for a problem that occurs 12 days* a year (maybe even only for last 3 hrs of those days) due to no fault of their own doesn’t seem efficient.

it could be done easily by aws servers.

what is he doin?

2 Likes

Send a feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

12 out of the 120 days of contest is too much. 10% of the time the system being slow isn’t acceptable.

its been 1hr now still no result!!

2 Likes

lol
A extension should be there i guess!!

1 Like

lol :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: kyaa baat compilation fail.

Their judge system runs 24/7/365. So 4 hrs on the last day, 12 times a year, is just 48 hrs in 8760 hrs. That’s 0.5479%. And I don’t know how you still think that the “system is slow”, only the queue is big, system is as usual.

He is doing that just to increase the load

its one hour now

Mai bhi apna kaam karta hu, tum bhi apna kaam karo na bhai, mujhe kyu bol rhe ho? Sab apna apna kaam karo na kyu ye discussion forum create kiya hai? XD

baat discussion create krne ki ya kaam krne ki nhi h bhai (don’t be agressive) me ye kahna chahata hu ki jo tumne ye example diya wo galat h… :slight_smile:

Toh sidha aisa kyu nhi kaha? :rofl:

1 Like