Tactics to help you get 300 Laddus every month... Easily :p

Some people would be homeschooled(not me) also how would they upload id card.

For rest I believe this is the best way to track down fake accounts

6 Likes

There are other official documents that cc can demand. CC is very flexible, and we expect it to be flexible in this case too…

2 Likes

but people won’t improve they would get fake id cards or other documents asked for made

I think they can ask for aadhar or some other card to get DOB

2 Likes

I’m just curious , why the animosity toward @anon55659401 , is it warranted by some previous incident ?

1 Like

Bro, now i am very sure that these two codes written by same person. there are lots of lines that are matching.

3 Likes

@dani_dino Are you sure youre a school student? Invitation to CodeChef September Mega Cook-Off 2018! - #6 by dani_dino? Shows you were interested in getting reimbursements for icpc. And why do I see @codingalways comment directly above your comment? Seems like you guys have a connection…
:thinking:

1 Like

** sweating intensifies **
what motivates you to undertake all these investigations ?
Was it you who posted the big detective thing under the post of someone who claimed he got caught during MOSS due to Ideone ?

1 Like

Time pass?

Ah! That one (the college students one right?) Yes!

4 Likes

Salute to this guy, he is a great detective.

9 Likes

Yes that one,
Salute to you indeed :joy:

1 Like

@anon84548374 this guy is from http://www.mmmut.ac.in/ collage . One of the most famous college of Gorakhpur.

“After the recent exposed scandal of @parthkohli, I finally realized the intensity of the problem. I myself joined cp (and cc) due to the laddus and prizes being awarded by codechef.”

What is wrong with you? Please, once and for all, stop trying to scandalise things. Looks like you did not read my response that I had posted in the other thread. Here, I post it for you again:

"Hi, I’m the user in question. This is is all a big misunderstanding on my part - there is no malice involved whatsoever. First off, since I’m not a school student, I had no idea about the existence of this special criterion for school students, and I’m deeply apologetic about that (I only knew that top X Indians receive laddus). With full disclosure - the only rule that I have knowingly violated is having multiple accounts (this is my secondary account, not primary one). I had a busier schedule than usual around September, and wanted to used a different account to casually participate (namely @parthkohli). The reason why I had my (ex) school instead of my college on the profile that I did not want to appear on the college ranklist (make of it what you will) and I believed that the only purpose of the linked organisation is in filtering.

However, I just looked at my rewards and it turns out that I was awarded based on my school rank, not Indian rank. Since this is only a throwaway account, and I don’t care about the rewarsds anyway, I’ve requested deletion of the account along with the rewards. Also, OP, please consider privately messaging the admin and/or me instead of posting it on public discussion."

5 Likes

What you did was legally wrong. It did cause some outrage. Its also morally wrong as you entered the wrong year of graduation during signup (maybe, idk for sure)

You could have left college name blank. Don’t justify bullshit!

The term scandal doesn’t speak about your intentions. Or at least, I didnt speak of it…

3 Likes

Please verify your claims. You’re not allowed to leave your organisation name blank on CodeChef.

Also, I’ve already gotten my account deleted, along with the rewards that I wasn’t going to use anyway. One day, you’ll realise that people have more to gain out of CP than rewards on some random platform. I wish I thought like that, but I don’t.

Nope, it’s mostly just you, man. Admin and I sorted out the issue long back, but you just can’t let go. Clear your head for a bit.

1 Like

You misread it. @parthkohli is the account I was using for casually participating (my “secondary”). The account that I am posting with is my primary one. Are we really going to debate what’s my primary and what’s my secondary? The last activity I had on @parthkohli (before September) was in March 2018, which was, again, a casual participation.

2 Likes

I am so happy to see this that someone is also caring this much. I already mailed about so much of the stuff to codechef but trust me they just ask for more proofs. My friend they just made a group and they discuss the solution over there. I have shared the screenshot to codechef but they just want more proof. Proof pe proof ,proof pe proof I was fed of them so I just left. Now seeing your post I am motivated for the f*king revolution. Let me be your Watson Sir.

As per code of conduct nobody should have multiple accounts.

1 Like

My bad then. Sorry!
Will make changes. Sorry for the accusation. Misunderstood your statement. Forgive me…

1 Like

Lmao @anon55659401 have no words to say he is just liking the comments which are against this post.

4 Likes

The irony is strong here. I’ve already gotten the goddamn account deleted, so I don’t have my rewards anymore (which you people seem to care about so much; and I actually got a top 10 rank in LTIME so I lost those as well).

Here, let me put it bluntly: I have been doing competitive programming for long enough, and have gotten sufficiently good at it, to not need to use such tactics in order to just score laddus. I have also seen people cheat their way through to success, and they are usually much more discreet when doing so. Do you seriously think that someone with an account with their real name on it, whose identity could have been traced by anyone with a simple Google search, or by people who personally know me in the CP community, would openly do so with complete knowledge of what their doing? (I only say this in defence of my case, and do not speak for others).

6 Likes