Tactics to help you get 300 Laddus every month... Easily :p

I am so happy to see this that someone is also caring this much. I already mailed about so much of the stuff to codechef but trust me they just ask for more proofs. My friend they just made a group and they discuss the solution over there. I have shared the screenshot to codechef but they just want more proof. Proof pe proof ,proof pe proof I was fed of them so I just left. Now seeing your post I am motivated for the f*king revolution. Let me be your Watson Sir.

As per code of conduct nobody should have multiple accounts.

1 Like

My bad then. Sorry!
Will make changes. Sorry for the accusation. Misunderstood your statement. Forgive meā€¦

1 Like

Lmao @anon55659401 have no words to say he is just liking the comments which are against this post.

4 Likes

The irony is strong here. Iā€™ve already gotten the goddamn account deleted, so I donā€™t have my rewards anymore (which you people seem to care about so much; and I actually got a top 10 rank in LTIME so I lost those as well).

Here, let me put it bluntly: I have been doing competitive programming for long enough, and have gotten sufficiently good at it, to not need to use such tactics in order to just score laddus. I have also seen people cheat their way through to success, and they are usually much more discreet when doing so. Do you seriously think that someone with an account with their real name on it, whose identity could have been traced by anyone with a simple Google search, or by people who personally know me in the CP community, would openly do so with complete knowledge of what their doing? (I only say this in defence of my case, and do not speak for others).

6 Likes

@infinitepro you should apply for admin of codechef :grinning:

3 Likes

If you would have read my response, you would know that the account @parthkohli has already been deleted and there is no further reason to inflame the discussion.

Let him be. His issue is sorted and he was apologetic for his behavior. Let us not drag him further then, especially because there are other cases to investigate. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wait.
@shayadtumgalat, iā€™m really sorry for the misunderstanding and the inconvience caused. I agree it was my fault. Iā€™ve made suitable changes to this post. So could we stop the fight please?

@syntaxhacker admins have dealt with it. Itā€™s fine now imo. Delete your post before vijju locks this post :stuck_out_tongue:

@ankur314 Lol. @admin wonā€™t let me become admin :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Please stop all fights connected to this issue. The case is closed!

7 Likes

Bro , you are the only one replaceable of mossā€¦
indeed

4 Likes

Iā€™m angry and annoyed because my name has been brought into scrutiny on this discussion platform for the second time. Most people will open the post, read my name, and will skip the details. Donā€™t be under the impression that posting names openly has no consequences for you, or the person being targeted, and donā€™t be under the impression that inflaming public opinion is the way to go. I can see that your intention to post publicly is not to alert the admins, but to gain recognition for being the moral messiah. This is an illustration of how mobs work, but on a smaller scale.

Hereā€™s another reality: as much as you want to find controversy at the top-level - a very subjective term, but I think I can use it in my case here - you will find very little. If you really want to find controversy, youā€™ll find it in the bottom crop: cheating on placement tests, multiple people participating in a contest together, and whatnot. You canā€™t play detective and eliminate all of them. They exist and will continue to exist.

My suggestion to everyone reading this thread is to continue doing CP for the good that it has to offer, not the goodies. Of course, you may not have been cheating, but the fact that you are reading this implies that youā€™re interested in such trivialties.

14 Likes

You are just not allowed to have more than one account on cc bruh. Your ā€˜casualā€™ use of primary and secondary accounts are actually what qualifies as cheating !!

Though he have multiple accounts, he himself admitted that. We should respect that atleast. Instead of cursing him again and again.

3 Likes

Most people will open the post, read my name, and will skip the details.

Here is yet another illustration of the phenomenon, namely, people working with incomplete information.

4 Likes

Shayad Tum Galat

Thatā€™s it. Iā€™m done here. People are repeatedly invoking issues that have already been dealt with. If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to privately message me like these people did:
lol1

lol2

OP: If it is possible, please remove all instances of my name from the original post. You have encountered better examples of fraud - please use them, and leave me out of it.

1 Like

I may be well out of my depth here but this has descended from a harmless bit of banter to accusations and crude insults .
Plus , justifying hate is never a good thing my friend . There are many people who cheat in codeforces too . Nothing is pristine .
What I personally love about codechef is itā€™s pretty active forum , amazing people and good contests / editorials that take a lot of time to prepare .

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Canā€™t you see his happiness https://qr.ae/TWAvfs
All pain has turned into very very sweet fruits :-).
This might turn him diabetic. Take care.
UPDATE answer has been removed.

3 Likes

one feature that should be added in codechef is that before the contest starts there should be a option to register for unrated participation.

If someone wants to participate casually then they can.

note:the option of unrated participation needs to be selected before the start of the contest when nobody has seen the problems and unrated participation canā€™t be changed to rated during the contest.

This would decrease the number of fake accounts drastically.

example when this feature is helpful-let the person be A.A can participate only one day in long as he is busy but worrying about rating he doesnā€™t participate in the contest or make a fake account to participate

6 Likes