Tactics to help you get 300 Laddus every month... Easily :p

Right. I mean, wtf is going on discuss. I don’t think discuss was made for these things. And guys, ICPC is approching and I think, we should not waste time on these petty stuffs

2 Likes

People use fake account to see if they can get enough points so that they don’t get negative ratings change. So this is not a solution to those instances.

11 Likes

Can u send me the screenshot, I guarentee, I won’t share anywhere, I just want to read it, maybe message me on CF.

1 Like

This makes there rating graph unrealistic which demotivates a lot of beginners why they cannot be like them.

1 Like

Insta id message me here.

@l_returns , Do u think this feature already exists for unofficial submissions?

A reminder to everyone to please be civil in the forums. I will otherwise have to lock the topic if violating instances occur.

11 Likes

No, this doesn’t exist afaik.

3 Likes

Agreed Totally! Many people use other accounts to get a constantly rising rating graphs.

Nope. But you can submit problems of (only) another division for practice.

2 Likes

I can’t find an optino to message u, although I just followed u, can u message me.

I respect Codechef’s MOSS process and all their decisions. Whatever they do, I agree.

And as I can see , all of you people enjoy abusing me, have a great life. I was on discuss to help as much beginners as I can. But I had to receive all this. Sorry beginners, I have to stop helping you cuz most of the guys turned abusers.This is my last ever post on Discuss. Happy Coding to all of you.

3 Likes

This is your 3rd “last post” XD :laughing:

15 Likes

okay Thank you @anon55659401 I am a beginner and I have not been helped at all by your post. all it did was to beat your own drum to the world.it would be really kind if you will abide by your last message and stop posting

14 Likes

@vijju123 Waiting for next THANOS snap!

3 Likes

What is this Thanos snap reference? XD

Replies in the thread halved?

16 Likes

Yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

To all here…I just wanted to say something … I m not saying that @anon55659401 is God or he is right Either or @infinitepro is wrong …but please do not abuse / or give hate to someone , stop this bullshit everyone , codechef have team , MOSS and many other things , so stop this.
Now one another thing I suggest u @infinitepro ( don’t get me wrong bro) instead of finding these similar codes and detective job , if u make a very good editorials for BARCEP , or other questions ( u spent your approx 5 hrs to find these solution, instead of this make video editorial too) so coders like me and many others will be grateful to u , and many others good coders do the same , control your anger, koi Kya kr rha h Jane do na…
PS : I m very sorry for that day @vijju123 @l_returns …us din Kuch jyada hi gussa aagya…really sorry…
No hate , Keep coding , keep going , God bless all :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

To all whoever it may concern ,
It is my earnest request to everyone to PLEASE stop following anyone blindly . You may not realise but you are a much better person than that person will ever be . Don’t take anyone’s advice blindly. They will not care as it is giving them the fame but ultimately it will be YOUR future that will be jeopardized. What they show is all creamy and sweet but the terrible things they did to achieve that you will never know . This is not a issue about codechef but it is a issue of whole India. Please think about it for a moment.

10 Likes

Please don’t Leave Codechef Discuss, even though there are abusers for u, but there are many beginners who need u as well. Even though there are many other members as well, but still Discuss would turn void if u are gone, it won’t be the same anymore.

4 Likes