Tactics to help you get 300 Laddus every month... Easily :p

I don’t think you should not accuse someone like this without proper evidence or proof. What the OP has posted may or may not be wrong, but you can rely entirely on this. Admins are doing their jobs and I think, @vijju123 you must lock this discussion, because this has led to a diversion of the aforementioned topic and has turned into really toxic discussion.

5 Likes

Good suggestion but I think for long contest it might not be practical.

Agreed, this has severe accusations which are needed to be cleared up before making more claims

1 Like

It was against the rules, WTF are you trying to prove by reporting this to the cyber cell

6 Likes

It was against the rules to have 2 accounts, and I got the punishment already. That chapter was closed.Never used that account again. Requested for its deletion.
I had to use that account when in March I forgot my password.

The God @infinitepro is not a good cheater. :disappointed_relieved: He must learn something with people around him.

1 Like

I am not going to take any kind of abuse , sorry.

Lol. Make 2 accounts. Register one for rated, another for unrated. Test codes with unrated acc and forge source code and submit from rated account. Done. Complete abuse to the system!

Also @anon55659401, don’t justify bullshit. I know it was you who asked for help on stack overflow for the BACREP problem. I’m sure it’s you who downvoted my answer that it’s an ongoing question. I’m sure all those accounts belong to you. You’ve been caught once for plagging. This is the second time. Don’t shift the blame onto us and behave like a victim amidst this. If I’ve cyber bullied you, you’ve bullied CC’s rating system. You just don’t walk away, making stupid comments about admin dealing with the stuff, especially since this is recent (just yesterday the contest got over) and you were banned for 2 weeks. Don’t think I’ve just randomly picked accounts and linked them to you. There’s a lot of investigation behind what I’ve done.

But if you still wanna go about pointing a finger at me, go ahead. I’ll like to see what @vijju123 deduces from this situation, adding to the fact that you’re a persistent lier (the comment of admin on why you were banned proves this)

21 Likes

I think instead of this discussions of accusing each other, had we discussed a good question of CC or CF, all the members of the community would have been benefitted :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Requested for its deletion seriously ?? When you delete it in a click.

MOSS will do its job. How can you publicly/falsely abuse me before the Moss results come ? This is the abuse. I am done.

You seem to have not learned anything from that punishment. Else you wouldn’t have cheated again. Please realise that now, everyone realises you’re just really good at lying, nothing else

10 Likes

This is also your account :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.codechef.com/users/secrex

3 Likes

Makes sense, just look at the variable naming (all vulgar words) and tab spacing. It’s similar in all accs

2 Likes

why is everyone fighting.stop wasting time and instead solve problems.

other than editorial post cc discuss is mostly spam nowdyas

3 Likes

@anon55659401 , Why did u delete ur Quora Answer, I wanted to read it, cause I too wanna become 6 Star.

8 Likes

agree. it’s rare to see any discussion on any good problem now a day’s.

2 Likes

I have screenshot but didn’t post it as it is of no use.

Right. I mean, wtf is going on discuss. I don’t think discuss was made for these things. And guys, ICPC is approching and I think, we should not waste time on these petty stuffs

2 Likes

People use fake account to see if they can get enough points so that they don’t get negative ratings change. So this is not a solution to those instances.

11 Likes