TCS Codevita 2020 results announced

After how many days will the interview be held for the selected students?

1 Like

did tcs came to your campus?

1 Like

Yeah

I have no idea.

Yes

1 Like

Bro please tell more about it who send the mail to your college? What was the max rank uptill which people were called for interviews?

in my college it is till about 10,000 and mail was sent by college’s placement cell

ya tcs sends the mail but this time it is not , placement cell is giving the list of students selected for interview from 10 september.

can you please share the exact message that you received from your tpo

Maybe this year due to the pandemic they will conduct the interviews online, that is why they are contacting the Placement offices of the respective colleges so that they can arrange for an online interview. Just a thought!

Please everybody don’t forget to share your virtual interview experience.

Dear Colleagues,

I congratulate you all for the wonderful efforts you have put to get the highest number of Interview calls in Rajasthan for TCS CodeVita. No other Institution in Rajasthan has even half the number of students qualifying compared to us. All across the Northern India we are in the top three, very close to the top.

The interviews for the final selection will start from the 10th of September. There will be only one technical come HR Interview. For technical the student should have good background of computer fundamentals and most of the questions will be about their CodeVita coding. In Hr, they will judge the Interest of the candidate in TCS. He should have good knowledge of the Campus Commune and TCS site. What he likes about TCS.

Please prepare the student selected from your branch for an online interview. Take help from CSE faculty.

Please ask these candidates to complete their TCS Application Form and Submit at TCS Next Step Portal ( https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/ )

We can discuss it over a short Zoom meeting if you so desire.

Best wishes,

Prof. Mukt Bihari (B.I.T.S,Pilani Alumnus)

Director-HR

JECRC Foundation

3 Likes

Kindly share your interview experience here

Tcs

1. What tech you worked on – ML

2. discussion on mL project
    What problem you solved
    steps

3. Python pop operation,

4. Users for my projects

5. Gave a new scenario – principal wants to find who will pass this semester based on data
    What primary key
    How will you solve

6. No sql, no OS no other proj discussed

7. What on other tech you have worked on, other programming languages

8. No codevita questions

9. HTML 5, DOCTYPE,

10. Have knowledge of noSQL like mongoDB, etc

11. Which tech are you aware of and have worked on

MANAGER K

1. If you have good idea no one listen then how will you manage?
  2. How to manage time and work in tcs
  3. Any team proj done? Your role
  4. What separates you from other higher ranked candidates in codevita
  5. Agile development
  6. Did you incorpated it anywhere
  7. Arogya setu improvements
  8. what intuition others have about you
  9. other than academics and competitive coding ehat else you do
  10. Why tcs
    HR
  11. Locations any?

MY TCS INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON 13/09/2020

Many questions were asked because I mentioned in my resume
So it will be different for all
duration 50min

What was your rank??

2 Likes

when did they send you interview link? My interview is tomorrow 10 am but I haven’t gotten the link yet.

1 Like

All the best brother! Please share your experience after the interview is over.

1 Like

Thanks brother. They asked me good and standard questions on Python and C. They also asked few from Data structure and projects. The interview went on for almost 30 minutes.
They also wanted to question from SQL and OS stuffs. Since I am from Electrical background, I said that I don’t know those.
For 90% of the time, I was asked technical questions. There were no managerial questions and few concluding HR questions like about the bond, relocation, cgpa etc things.

3 Likes

Is there a bond? If yes then of what type is it?