TCS Codevita Interview process and CTC/Package related dicussion

Bullshit filters

Is it that they will call all the remaining students later for interviews?

1 Like

People who are getting interview mails, what was your codevita region? i.e. Pune Bangalore etc.

Based on code developed some students are selected for the job interview by the TCS expert team.It does not dependent on rank you got in codevita
From telegram one guy kept in one group!
Is this True

Same … my rank is around 9k and my name is not in the list but some students with rank around 11k and 12k are in the list … idk wht is the shortlisting criteria :disappointed:

Does this make any sense?.. Until last year all those who qualified were called for the interviews …

Same case with me also my rank is 8208 and my friends with 11k ranks have got an invite for interview shortlist mail. I don’t know on what other factors they are deciding. :frowning_face:

Math.Random() function taken too seriously by them :joy:

3 Likes

Yes I think so they are just randomly picking up ranks and sending them mails.

Did u tell your placement team abt this… I guess remaining might get a interview mail later sometime

I haven’t asked the placement cell yet.

Let me know if they reply.

Yeah Sure.

Yup ask them bro

LOL :joy: :joy: In my college everyone under 12k got a mail for PPI.

I think all of them under a particular rank will be mailed for interview. Sooner or later

I got a mail from TCS to complete application from at nextstep portal, and reference id for login is provided in previous mail, but i have not received any reference id, so can anybody tell where can I get my reference ID?

Log on to campus commune, and go to “My Profile”, there somewhere on the left you will find your reference number.

1 Like

Ok, Thanks

1 Like

I have 6k rank but I have not got any mail. What should I do? Will they send me mail or not?

1 Like